News
On Reply 1988 • Apr 26, 2023
Title Reply 1988
Honestly I dropped this drama and not because I thought it wasn’t good but because I cried so much. The fact that the two people that I wanted to end up together did not made me actually have a whole break down. I shouldn’t have searched up the ending when I was at episode 16. 😭
5 2
lo_ve • Jan 30, 2023
Article Song Joong Ki Shares News of His Marriage and Growing Family!
I’m so happy for him
3 0
Ilynamjjooon • Dec 12, 2022
Game Best 4th gen group
The boyz are the best (in my opinion don’t attack me TT)
1 0
Replying to meowRM • Dec 7, 2022
Game Who is the better actor
Again Lee Dong Wook vs Gong Yoo
Lee dong wook for me 🤭
0 0
Replying to disneygirlz811 • Dec 7, 2022
Game Who is the better actor
too many great actors on the list
I know I tried to think of a lot of the best
0 0
Ilynamjjooon • Dec 6, 2022
Game Who is the better actor
How is park seo joon so low TT
0 2
