I really dislike the Chinese fans calling BL actors as mama and papa (in general fujoshi can be so redundant with…
Ah, that's right. I've saw those kind of fans do that. Even when their ship have been broken, they still moving forward with their shipping agenda. And when some solo fans asked them to toned it down, and stop crowding the actors next project, they still won't listen. There's a shipping fandom that I found scary in china. And they're still active till today. Even after the actors never interact with eo anymore.
I want to fact check, it's "dual male lead" and "dual CP" I've remember that's what I saw in the trailer. Not dual main CP. Dual main lead refers to hua Yong and sheng Shaoyou Dual CP is HuaSheng and langtu with HuaSheng as the main CP and langtu as side CP.
You mean the thread where someone said that gmmtv can’t remake this show and then everyone started posting clips…
It started with the fans asking for remake in Thai production. And what you mention is one of the comments regarding the remake that getting popular and some Thai BL fans used that to shade desire
RL relate Q (to cool down a little the excitement): I have heard Huang Xing and Qiu Ding Jie already kinda agreed…
Yup, ah Xing and QiuQiu already agree from the start to work together again. Especially after they become an official couple. Li Pei en and Jiang Heng already agree for another collaboration 😊😊
This drama is still ongoing and some people already ask for a remake. And when there's disagreement, vultures come in batch, trashing this show.
Hell I've seen some second CP fans used this to drags the main CP and their fans. Such a respectful things to do 😁😁😁
"Abo desire is trash, mid tier drama, not so good acting, only running because of the nepobaby money"
and some second CP fans is agreeing with that. They forget that not only the main CP, but their second CP is the one got labelled with the not so good acting too.
I just assumed since they did it so many times already or two, to be exact, that he's ALREADY pregnant and just…
That first time in the hotel, Shaoyou hasn't bear the permanent mark of an enigma's mate yet. So there's still no pseudo uterus in Shaoyou's body. It's the reason even if Hua Yong didn't used condom at that time, he will never get pregnant. As for the one in episode 12, I guess cause Hua Yong is in his sound mind, he will used condom.
This has become a battlefield on X. Hua Yong always stop Wenlang from going too hard on Gao Tu. He even sent "that…
Some even blaming nong jian for changing the scenes in the hospital which Gao Tu speak with Hua yong. They want Hua Yong to be the one who clarified everything for Gao Tu and Wenlang. Yeah, like that's makes sense
"dual male lead" and "dual CP"
I've remember that's what I saw in the trailer. Not dual main CP.
Dual main lead refers to hua Yong and sheng Shaoyou
Dual CP is HuaSheng and langtu with HuaSheng as the main CP and langtu as side CP.
Hell I've seen some second CP fans used this to drags the main CP and their fans. Such a respectful things to do 😁😁😁
"Abo desire is trash, mid tier drama, not so good acting, only running because of the nepobaby money"
and some second CP fans is agreeing with that. They forget that not only the main CP, but their second CP is the one got labelled with the not so good acting too.