Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 11, 2023
Replying to nicole • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Spirealm
Currently trying to cope after finishing the series by listening to the audio dramas and attempting the novel
The novel will make you understand better about the doors, and how far cruel it is than what appears in the series
0 3
Replying to Wei Wuxian • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Spirealm Spoiler
I’m now at episode 60 and my suspicions about the game being about Jiushi are confirmed. I still think Ruan…
Nah, your suspicions about RLZ will be answered at ep 71.
0 0
Replying to diwa • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Spirealm Spoiler
guys i have a silly little question pls.i just started watching this and im so confused who this bai jie (?) girl…
It's from the novel, RNZ love to crossdress. usually he use Ruan Bai Jie or Zhu Meng as his name, whenever he crossdress. he is the infamous drama queen, so you will see him act spoiled, flirty and shameless, far removed from his behaviour as RNZ
1 2
Replying to Lyson • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Spirealm
Have ya'll seen the latest poster for The Spirealm on iQiyi 😅https://www.iq.com/album/the-spirealm-2024-120dnehjj1h?lang=en_usDunno…
😂😂 the results is soo funny.. just an empty corridor
0 3
Replying to InooKyu • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Spirealm
For me, Huang Jun Jie remind me more of Gong Jun. And Xia Zhi Guang, aside from his visual, his acting is really…
Wish with how the spirealm will be officially released, it will provide them with another good chance to work together
0 0
Replying to xuanxuan • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Spirealm
ngl, felt really bad for xia jie despite what she didshe fell for the wrong guy, and didn’t give up until he…
Nah, Xia Jie and Yan balang is really match made in heaven I guess.
0 0
Replying to LordFengCui • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Spirealm Spoiler
I thought you have finished it.
I know. I thought the first time I watched this, he is really sun something. So when I first watched it, I've no idea why he is siding with that Xia Jie. So yeah, this time, with subs, it's become more emotional for me. Cause I guess RNZ himself breakdown. I guess he blames himself cause he can't see past Yan balang disguise
0 0
Replying to Wei Wuxian • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Spirealm
I am on episode 24 (still so very many left to go) but I am hooked. BL or not, I am eager each episode to see…
For me, Huang Jun Jie remind me more of Gong Jun. And Xia Zhi Guang, aside from his visual, his acting is really top notch. I hope both of them will have another project together
1 4
Replying to LotusRayne • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Spirealm
Still no date but it's =gotta be soon!I was going to re-watch this the moment fansubs were out, watching it in…
Me too.. I wanna support them officially. I want this drama to get more attention, and hope the casts got more opportunities to promote it, like roadshow, or maybe fanmeet. Like those previous successful drama
2 0
Replying to LordFengCui • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Spirealm Spoiler
I thought you have finished it.
I've finished it w/o subtitles. So I don't understand a thing they're saying. I only know CQL dead. But not because of that X organisation trap
0 2
Replying to Lyson • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Spirealm
Someone asked Viu Thailand when it would be up and they got a clearer answer.https://twitter.com/mcha3289/status/1775074833900126220I…
Thank you.. I'm so happy. This drama deserves more attention. It's sooo good, that's it's a wasted if it's have to be buried.
0 0
On The Spirealm • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Spirealm
I've checked on iqiyi.. it's coming soon!!! Ah I'm soooo happy.. and I've reserved it
5 4
On The Spirealm • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Spirealm Spoiler
Give me back my tears.... I'm in ep 70, and I've used up all of my tissues.. I hate Yan balang, I hate Xia Jie, I hate xiao ji. But I hate the author the most.. how could you kill CQL. Watching CQL's end is far more sorrowful than when I watched TZZ's death.
1 6
Replying to Freya • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Spirealm
Huang Jun Jie reminds me of a younger Gong Jun. Is it just me?
Me too.
0 0
Replying to InooKyu • Mar 31, 2024
Title The Spirealm
You too?? I thought it's only me, even after rewatching it many times still getting scared out of my mind.
😂😂😂😂 me too..
0 1
Replying to InooKyu • Mar 31, 2024
Title The Spirealm
You too?? I thought it's only me, even after rewatching it many times still getting scared out of my mind.
Me too. But at least it doesn't make me scared to go to the bathroom at night
1 3
Replying to InooKyu • Mar 31, 2024
Title The Spirealm Spoiler
Have you seen that bite scenes?? RLZ definitely wanna eat LJS
You have a long way to go... It's ep 39
0 0
Replying to BLstanforever • Mar 30, 2024
Title The Spirealm
why would you as a man be so interested in what happened at night with another man and a girl you clearly despise..why…
Have you seen that bite scenes?? RLZ definitely wanna eat LJS
0 2
Replying to BLstanforever • Mar 30, 2024
Title The Spirealm
it's the most BL non-Bl series ever...like it's way more romantic than a lot of BLs out der.. i hope this clarifies
I love the way you describe it. I'm agree with it
0 0
Replying to LordFengCui • Mar 30, 2024
Title The Spirealm
Even after re-watching it for so many times, that zuozi girl still scares me to death, especially at ep. 27
You too?? I thought it's only me, even after rewatching it many times still getting scared out of my mind.
1 5