K-Drama
Replying to etoks21 • Dec 28, 2024
Title My Damn Business
WTF? Was this another suicide? I guess google will tell the tale...I really don't want to find out though.On edit:…
I think it's just the usual PR statement to satisfy the masses Knetizens are scary I never want to piss them off.They can start from online to in person bullying.Who knows may suicide is part of their culture currently the man who is suppose to be their defense chief committed suicide (but was a failed attempt) even at this story some Knetizen where like he just wants to gain sympathy for christ sake no matter what that's someone's life on the line. It's takes courage to kill yourself.
0 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Dec 28, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
I swear to god if you're here to bring any controversy or stupid rumors... Shipping is for immature, delusional,…
sent you a direct message
0 1
On High School Frenemy • Dec 28, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
Has anyone experienced shippers disappointment.I just did with SkyNani they are my first ship and I don't like how I feel at the moment if anyone knows how to deal with this let me know. I found out something and now I can't watch their off-screen drama. I like them hope to see them on-screen but I can't deal with all these youtube short delusion after knowing what I know. I am trying to change my algo on purpose
0 3
Replying to etoks21 • Dec 28, 2024
Title My Damn Business
WTF? Was this another suicide? I guess google will tell the tale...I really don't want to find out though.On edit:…
when I heard about his death I knew he was innocent only until after he died did they find out about the blackmail amd all. He even apologized to South Koreans it just made me sad.I said when someone commits suicide they are never the evil ones. The evil people are the ones that stay behind and get little sentence. Someone once said if you want to commit murder or crimes against women and get away with it go to Korea and its so sad. HIs wife wasn't defending him then so she won't now.
0 3
Replying to etoks21 • Dec 28, 2024
Title My Damn Business
WTF? Was this another suicide? I guess google will tell the tale...I really don't want to find out though.On edit:…
I totally agree with you.They wonder why their birthrate is low.Their high expectations are killing them constantly. Idols and stars not dating and saesang having imaginary relationship with them is why their birthrate is low and the constant social,media, and cyber bullying causes these stars to take their lives.Its just sad they are having a higher mortality rate.They need to change the way they treat their stars.
1 5
Replying to 1812 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2 Spoiler
they didnt try to escape tho they tried to capture the frontman
also why didn't the navel team know that the tracker could have been removed.The cop guy could have followed him when the tracker was still in Seoul.Instead of waiting till morning.
2 0
Replying to 1812 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
they didnt try to escape tho they tried to capture the frontman
I know but they had a guard who should know the way out and he could have given them alot of info. They could also have dressup as the guards as well to blend in.Also his personal vendetta got some people killed.
2 1
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
I think their last game was wrong that is trying to escape. He never asked where the exit is?
1 4
On Jin • Dec 27, 2024
Title Jin
Saki is very wicked he told you about someone he like instead of helping him you want everything to be in your favor. I don't like her at all
1 1
Replying to OBTER • Dec 27, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Yep, almost an year ago Netflix announced the Year of release with the whole crew members.
I see thank you
2 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
for me it was T.O.P's fan that was rapping that had me bursting out laughing😆😆😆
2 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
What is this why did it end abruptly what is this?
0 0
Replying to Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Replying to deleted comment
😆😆😆😆
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Dec 26, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Sorry but why is everyone sure that it would air on Netflix. Was it announced 🤔
3 2
Replying to Tnix • Dec 26, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy Spoiler
I still don't understand who put the pen at the crime scene.
I believe boss it might have fell from his pocket.
0 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 26, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Last episode felt rushed.Ended really complicated don't know how they would move forward.
2 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Dec 23, 2024
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Just watched ep 2 the plot thickness with Jun. I have I wait a couple of weeks so I can't watch more episodes at one because I am curious about ep 3.
4 0
On High School Frenemy • Dec 21, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
Did y'all watch or catch glimpse of the Starlympics. so cute 😍😍💕💕
6 0
Replying to BriBri • Dec 21, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
My whole feed is filled with SkyNani acting like boyfriends at Starlympics 🤭
sameeee
1 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Dec 20, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
Finally! I thought the GMM page admin forgot that they need to upload the BTS'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCHGgyDY2BU
also I saw that Mr Sky Wongreeve bit his lip in the bus scene
0 0
