K-Drama
Replying to nobodyknows • Oct 18, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
i was blushing so hard but i seriously couldnt watch the car scene lol i watched it while hidng my face
same.🙈 I am going to rewatch ep2 again.
1 2
Replying to Claddagh • Oct 18, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
I really loved the 2 first episodes. There's something organic in this drama. The only thing is that I feel a…
the translation is off
2 0
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Oct 18, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
It was soooo cute and I died from second hand embarrassment when they tried to kiss twice 😊😊😊🥰🥰
6 5
On Heesu in Class 2 • Oct 16, 2024
Title Heesu in Class 2
Yoo if they are taking too long let Thailand do it.I am tired of waiting
10 0
Replying to IntriguedL • Oct 15, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
what is the name of the ost at the end
found it. Its by Louis Island -> Escape this town
3 0
On High School Frenemy • Oct 15, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
what is the name of the ost at the end
1 1
Replying to Burcu • Oct 14, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
Why I'm shipping Ken and Jan? What's wrong my mind? The height difference 😅, the age difference 😶, hahaha…
He almost hit her.
1 1
Replying to inmyrare • Oct 14, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
i see a lot of similarities to homeschool
after here they were sent to homeschool 🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to ordinaryguy92 • Oct 14, 2024
Title Dong Jae, the Good or the Bastard
Good news: Lostdome has ripped English subs from tvN Asia and shared it on Subsource.Link: https://subsource.net/subtitles/dongjae-the-good-or-the-bastard-2024/season-1
Thank you
0 0
On A Virtuous Business • Oct 14, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business
I suspect the Husband. For those who have scene spoilers for the remaining episodes.
1 0
Replying to taehyungsfatnose • Oct 13, 2024
Title Dong Jae, the Good or the Bastard
from what I understood, tvN will air this drama from October 14. So, I guess we'll get english subtitles then?
fingers crossed
0 0
On Dong Jae, the Good or the Bastard • Oct 12, 2024
Title Dong Jae, the Good or the Bastard
please send even if it's a transcript to read by the side the mkvdrama didn't work and I almost got a virus.
1 0
Replying to Dong Jae, the Good or the Bastard • Oct 11, 2024
Title Dong Jae, the Good or the Bastard
Replying to deleted comment
on the website it says raw?
0 0
Replying to Jean • Oct 11, 2024
Title Black Out
any bromance?
https://youtu.be/sqhkIJ2tiqY?si=4strCUJhB2vTOtZ-
0 0
Replying to Areum • Oct 11, 2024
Title Black Out
Go watch bl 🙄
https://youtu.be/sqhkIJ2tiqY?si=4strCUJhB2vTOtZ-
0 0
Replying to Areum • Oct 11, 2024
Title Black Out
Go watch bl 🙄
https://youtu.be/sqhkIJ2tiqY?si=4strCUJhB2vTOtZ-
0 0
Replying to IntriguedL • Oct 11, 2024
Title Black Out
To be honest I would say Bromance as it shows he cares for him alot.
https://youtu.be/sqhkIJ2tiqY?si=4strCUJhB2vTOtZ-
0 0
Replying to Drama_fanaticccc • Oct 11, 2024
Title LoveSick 2024
Really? I really like phun and his acting actually makes me feel his emotions so I can't wait for him and noh…
I agree with you I do feel all his emotions through his eyes
0 1
On LoveSick 2024 • Oct 11, 2024
Title LoveSick 2024
Why do I like earn more. Wish it was Earn and Noh. He has got that older guy vibe
1 4
Replying to onlythecurls • Oct 6, 2024
Title Love Mechanics
Not justifying Vee's actions in any way but I think the story wanted to convey that the time Vee slept with Mark,…
I see. Thank you for clearing that up.
0 0
