Celebrity
Replying to Dar20 • Jul 7, 2025
Title Revenged Love
So when CC was talking to his assistant outside the hospital does it mean he Always knew what Wu Suo was up to?
yup except the other important part.
0 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jul 7, 2025
Title Revenged Love
He slept over i guess o.o after he was "hurt"
okay that makes sense. I was confused. Thank you
0 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 7, 2025
Title Revenged Love
episode 9 is weird. How did Da bao end up in that bed. I dont remember that from episode 8
6 4
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jun 25, 2025
Title Revenged Love
No. Next week is ep 7.
well I have to wait till Monday.
0 1
Replying to KimJeonil • Jun 25, 2025
Title Revenged Love
No next week sadly
ohh they spoilt me a lot last week 4 episodes.
1 0
On Revenged Love • Jun 25, 2025
Title Revenged Love
are we getting episode 7 tomorrow?
0 5
Replying to Cora • Jun 23, 2025
Title Wall to Wall
movie*
True movie. I just saw the trailer right now. I wish it was a show.
7 0
On Wall to Wall • Jun 23, 2025
Title Wall to Wall
I am so excited for this show
2 2
On Revenged Love • Jun 20, 2025
Title Revenged Love
finally its on mdl
2 0
Replying to AnHua • Jun 19, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Is not. Just two scenes were not shown. You can start from 9
oh cool. Thank you.
0 0
Replying to AnHua • Jun 19, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark Spoiler
Is not. Just two scenes were not shown. You can start from 9
His mother committing suicide is that scene removed.
0 2
Replying to AnHua • Jun 19, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Is not. Just two scenes were not shown. You can start from 9
Thank you
0 0
On Justice in the Dark • Jun 18, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
wait wait did they redo everything from episode 1 again. I was going to start from 9 but it seems its different
0 5
On Nine Puzzles • Jun 10, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
I wish Yun I Na/ Ena Yoon told you know who that she needs them in her life.
2 0
On Revenged Love • Jun 8, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I am so excited for this show.
1 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Jun 1, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
how is it compared to weak hero and study group?
2nd tier has alot of trauma its like season 2 weak class hero meets vigilante with a little sprinkle of study group.
3 0
On Moon and Dust • Jun 1, 2025
Title Moon and Dust
With all these bites I thought he was a vampire. I thought it was "my little brother is a vampire."
7 0
On Once Again • Jun 1, 2025
Title Once Again
I would have loved it if they swapped positions at least so we know what life would be for him.
1 0
Replying to Guilty • May 24, 2025
Title Moon and Dust
Babe for your peace of mind, just say they're step-brothers or found family and we move because otherwise... no…
I get it now.
1 0
On Moon and Dust • May 24, 2025
Title Moon and Dust
my mouth is open are they brothers or like found family or step brothers. I am confused
1 2
