Celebrity
On Dr. Asura • May 2, 2025
Title Dr. Asura
feels like trauma code.
3 0
Replying to Ana • May 2, 2025
Title Dr. Asura
Ep 1 is So funny 😂
hun I found the intern to be very annoying
1 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 29, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Why were beak jin's right hand men laughing at the funeral?
2 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 29, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Threads is killing me. Someone asked where Si Eun's Grey hoodie from season ine was and they saw it on Su Ho in season 2.One said Hu Min called Su Ho appa. Also people are shipping Jun Tae and Hyeon Tak. Finally this one is the funniest and I am quoting their thread "It was said in the streets that Su Ho woke up when he heard Geum seong says Si Eun was his type." 😭😭🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to IntriguedL • Apr 26, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2 Spoiler
They didn't hug.
I have some thoughts.1 it could be because of the shipping culture so they didn't hug. 2 which is a very wild theory I have always said that Si Eun liked O Beom Seok more than Su Ho. He never once blamed O Beom Seok even in his head. O Beom Seok saying you no longer care about me. Yeah I am sure my theory is correct.
0 0
Replying to IntriguedL • Apr 26, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
They didn't hug.
I know and he whined throughout the whole show just for him to stand there. I was waiting for the hug. But it was like covid19 they were 6 feet apart.
2 2
Replying to Darkness • Apr 26, 2025
Title Shark 2: The Storm
bro what
its a squid game joke.
6 0
Replying to Debbie24 • Apr 26, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Wasn’t as good as session 1. Should’ve had su ho recover in episode 5-6
They didn't hug.
1 4
Replying to aeroiix • Apr 26, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
bruh of course they had to hit sieun with the kdrama white truck of doom
I said the same thing
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
On to the next "bastards" see you all in bastards hopefully it doesn't get shelved. I think (Hong Kyung) would make a good son but anyways Park Ji Eun would make a better one.
3 0
On Shark 2: The Storm • Apr 25, 2025
Title Shark 2: The Storm
It makes sense why he(Wi Ha Joon) is still looking for the island. He was in Jail.
9 3
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
ending song Mind -> meego
1 0
Replying to lost in a kdrama • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
he did
Was there a reason they didn't hug.
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I really wanted them to hug.Was there a reason why? If you know you know. I can't spoil it. I just need someone to tell me why they didn't hug.
3 0
Replying to lost in a kdrama • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
he did
I just finished it. It was good.
1 0
Replying to lost in a kdrama • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
he did
really ohh cool
1 0
Replying to avb • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
SPOILER!
sorry
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
why didn't they show Su Ho in his mind?
2 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2 Spoiler
I am giving this a 9 because of O beom seok his character is as evil as ever. But to be honest I wish Su Ho woke up.
1 6
Replying to YutoR • Apr 14, 2025
Title News Anchor
The first episode was MEH
Wait, where did you watch it?
1 2
