Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 31, 2017
Replying to dahlia101 • Apr 19, 2022
I don't know if this was something intentional, but I like how you can tell that both of them have feelings for…
If it aint already obvious. Episode 9-10 was all about him asking her out on dates. Lol
0 0
Replying to dahlia101 • Apr 19, 2022
I really hoped that Prince Chang would not be a bad guy, but then he ends up killing people to hide his disease.…
He is unredeemable. Started out as good guy. But got polluted and became bad... His mother is the cause.
0 1
Replying to ztravs88 • Apr 19, 2022
I knew he was a lost cause when he said he would make those assassins pay for putting a scratch on her 😂 also…
Nobody could save him from her spell. but the thing is she is quite dense.
1 0
Replying to ztravs88 • Apr 19, 2022
I knew he was a lost cause when he said he would make those assassins pay for putting a scratch on her 😂 also…
Hahahahahahaha
1 0
Replying to necmu • Apr 19, 2022
True. Sometimes, I find YY acting stiff and he can get away with it because of his looks
Yeah. Blackbelly male leads are so cliche though. But he does it so well.
1 0
Replying to SSS • Apr 19, 2022
it's indeed weird for u to say it. care to explain humanize yangyang? how was yangyang before in ur eyes? not…
He is good at cold acting... The cold handsome male lead. Cold as ice.
2 0
Replying to drowningin_ • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
And just like that the 1st Prince has proven he is evil. Who would want to kill their SAVIOUR?!
Its his mother's fault. The evil queen is real. I hope the 3rd prince has plot twist. Since the actor is known for good guy roles.
1 0
Replying to sydney • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
He is second prince of yougzhou feng lanxi and she is princess of another kingdom.
Really invested in this because of that... When do we get the princess reveal story. I hope they explain why she is so broke when in fact she is a princess lol. I think she is the childhood crush of Lanxi/Fox
1 1
Replying to Starblink • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
I rewatched again episode one … in the beginning the narration goes like this..…when there is Bai Feng Xi…you…
He's like so overprotective of her. I wonder how the rumour got around that they always fight. Because heck what we were shown he's like her sugar daddy.
And why is she so broke. Lol. I really felt HanPu frustration when he said he should have gone to mrfox. It's like they are parents and he regrets tagging along with mom because dad is richer. Lol
And why does he not wear a mask as Hei Fengxi. Like anytime somebody could recognize him as the second prince of Yongzhou. Lol.
0 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Apr 19, 2022
Basically the token belong to the imperial family. If they return the token to the emperor they expect to get…
So much for a token... Lol
0 0
Replying to Isabella Snow • Apr 19, 2022
Wont you be damned when you discover ZL did this drama with a much much older actor for Dating in Kitchen.
I am so okay with this pairing for Who rules the world. They should add power couple in the tags. Or formidable couple. Something in those lines.
0 0
Replying to Maomao • Apr 19, 2022
ep.10: till now in terms of main leads chemistry is a little early, maybe because "You are my glory" for me couple…
Wont you be damned when you discover ZL did this drama with a much much older actor for Dating in Kitchen.
0 2
Replying to xzyz • Apr 19, 2022
Really love Lusi acting but Yang2 ughh he really can't act doesn't he?
He's actually a great actor. It takes some skills to notice one. He does this micro expressions. Like his face doesnt move much but his body language and his eyes does the required in the script and with flying colors. Just think why does he get to be the top actor? If he doesnt excel in acting. Lol. He studied at the Central Academy of Drama. And has formal schooling from a dance academy. His good looks is just plus.
1 0
Replying to sydney • Apr 19, 2022
They are not related.they have same surnames that's it
Up can someone verify this. ?
0 1
Replying to sydney • Apr 19, 2022
They are not related.they have same surnames that's it
Oh. I know that character. It's the same as Bai Fengjiu's lol... Thanks for this
0 0
Replying to rin • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
I'm so invested in Mr Yu and Prince Huang, can't wait for their next step
I dont understand Mr Yu existence. Is he some kind of heavenly being. Why does he have a short lifespan. What did it mean when Mr Fox threatened him because of Bai Fengxi. I dont get chinese sayings so it was a mystery to me. I really curious about these two. Somehow I know prince huang gonna be the third wheel and main second lead between our HeiBaiFengxi couple
0 6