Editorials
Replying to Nauriya • Sep 3, 2023
Title Naughty Babe
Yi father want to kill Diao I think. As we know that Dia father is selfish jerk, who exorts money from YI time…
Nh I don't think, Yi father is also whipped for Diao.
0 6
Replying to veroniica • Aug 27, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
how do you know? But I'm happy for them!!! hehe
It is on their Instagram handle.
0 1
On His Man Season 2 • Aug 21, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
JS and SH are now under a management company 🤭
9 3
Replying to Ishi101 • Aug 12, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man: Eternal
Do anymore know where to watch in English sub?🥺
English sub is updated now .
0 0
On My Beautiful Man: Eternal • Aug 9, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man: Eternal
Do anymore know where to watch in English sub?🥺
1 8
Replying to Alli jay • Aug 5, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
Wow♥️ where did he share that pls🙏
Today SH part timed at metled(gelato shop). Fans came to meet him and asked some questions.
3 0
Replying to Bassie • Aug 4, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
SW made JS&SH's 100th day anniversary cake. Stop that's so cute and nice of him!
He has officially become the third wheel of this couple 🤣
12 0
On His Man Season 2 • Aug 4, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
It felt like the SML won. Congratulations to JS and SH. You guys literally stole the show for me. I'm so happy for JS and SH has definitely fallen hard also.
8 0
Replying to Blo_ssom • Aug 4, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
Can we all agree that this was a great season. We cried, smile, rolled our eyes and punched the air while at it.…
I was to invested in this show that now I don't know what will I do on Fridays 😂
0 0
Replying to 9954969 • Aug 4, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
IMO Hyun Jin was there with the typical mentality of Reality = Competition and he don't wanted to be considered…
No I'm not blaming I'm just confused at what happened and when did they decided to back out coz I myself was shipping MS-HJoon initially.
0 0
Replying to 9954969 • Aug 4, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
IMO Hyun Jin was there with the typical mentality of Reality = Competition and he don't wanted to be considered…
I agree but I then remember MS hasn't come out so maybe that why he was hesitant. I think he backout because of the letter HJoon has left coz clearly HJoon has quit at that stage. I don't about them anymore but still congratulations to the couple.
2 2
On His Man Season 2 • Aug 4, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
JS-SH are still dating right after the show? What about the 2nd couple coz there pics where not shown in the end?
2 4
On His Man Season 2 • Aug 4, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
I haven't seen His Man season 1 so I can't compare but this season 2 was so good even in terms of straight dating shows. Like I have never seen a man so confident like JS in love triangle. Even though JS-SH-SW were in love triangle I never felt awkward seeing it. They handled the situation very good and there was no miscommunication. I love the couple. Congratulations to JS-SH for finding each other.
9 0
Replying to Chara • Aug 4, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
WAIT !!??! Why am i seeing lot of similarities between sing my crush and sh x js moments. Like each those scenes…
Their signature orange hoodie 🤣
2 1
Replying to Ishi101 • Aug 2, 2023
Title The Revenge
Can you recommend more such series
Thank you so much. A big hug🫂
1 0
On Nineteen to Twenty • Jul 25, 2023
Title Nineteen to Twenty
Initially my couples were Heeji-Pyeonseok , Jiwoo-Jungyun and Yerin-Seyeon but now my 3rd couple has changed to Yerin-Jimin.
1 1
Replying to Nynke Veen • Apr 14, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
guys we can watch it at Kisskh.co
Yes I found it. Thank you 😊
1 0
Replying to MAY • Apr 14, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
Kisskh is no longer working on my phone, I don't know if it's my phone or the website.Are you having problem with…
Thank you so much . I was trying so hard to find it.
0 0
On Love Syndrome III • Apr 1, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
Does someone knows where to read Gear and Night story. I want to know from where the story starts.
0 1
Replying to Dramalover • Dec 12, 2022
Title The Revenge
How the hell did i miss such a serie. OMG its terrifying but also good. and the ending i was in like holy shit…
Can you recommend more such series
0 2