Celebrity
Replying to woodohwanownsmyheart • May 12, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
OMGG she's gonna fall in love with himmmm
I hope not :'(
1 0
Replying to archisha • May 12, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
“the person you love the most will die” YA’LL WE ALREADY KNOW the subtlety of a sledgehammer, i’m ready…
OMGG she's gonna fall in love with himmmm
2 2
Replying to hywooteez • May 12, 2021
Title Youth of May
So this is the point where all our eyes are ready to drop tears.
I'm not readyyyy
2 0
Replying to woodohwanownsmyheart • May 10, 2021
Title Imitation
When do they release an episode?
oh, so far away. thank you
2 0
Replying to Drama Lover • May 9, 2021
Title Imitation
Just finished the first episode and it’s really interesting to me!! I didn’t read the WEBTOON so I have nothing…
When do they release an episode?
1 2
Replying to KellyFlower • Apr 21, 2021
Title Sweet Revenge
Is this a spoiler??
right? lol
0 0
Replying to woodohwanownsmyheart • Dec 26, 2020
Title Run On
What does FFW mean?
Oh okay, thank you so much
0 0
Replying to Noy • Dec 26, 2020
Title Run On
Just finished ep 4 and love it. I was already loving it....i hope the keep ip the momentoI like Dan when she is…
What does FFW mean?
2 2
Replying to woodohwanownsmyheart • Jun 17, 2020
Title Vagabond
Wait hold up season 2? It's been confirmed? I was hoping for a season 2 but I didn't hear any news of it in a…
Ohh okay thank you so much! Can't wait
2 0
Replying to Maryam Khan • Jun 11, 2020
Title Vagabond Spoiler
Best Action, Thriller Kdrama ever made. I loved every second of this drama, it was a thrilling adventurous ride.…
Wait hold up season 2? It's been confirmed? I was hoping for a season 2 but I didn't hear any news of it in a while so I wasn't sure
1 2
Replying to macy • May 11, 2020
Title Love Alarm Season 2
if JJ doesn't end up with SO I'm gonna throw hands
Count me in ^-^
8 0
Replying to woodohwanownsmyheart • May 10, 2020
Title Skate Into Love
There's 45 episodes? I thought it was 40?
Oh lmao okay thank you!
1 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • May 10, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Why do I always go for dramas that are going to be on air?
8 0
Replying to VorteX • May 10, 2020
Title Skate Into Love
I've watched this now, and one thing i hated is how writers make the ML so foolish? After episode 45, i got really…
There's 45 episodes? I thought it was 40?
1 3
Replying to 7891147 • May 8, 2020
List Which drama should I finish first?
Watch Because This is My First Life :D
Oh wow I didn’t think this worked lol but thanks for commenting, I’ll finish because this is my first life then
1 0
Replying to Meghan • Apr 18, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
everyone is discussing all their time line theories, but all I can think about right now is that lee min ho's…
Haha thought I was the only one that thought that. I literally imagined me standing the way he was standing and seeing what side he got stabbed on and comparing it to the scene where they showed us the actual scar.
2 0
Replying to Love2Love • Mar 29, 2020
Title 2gether
Uhoh I haven’t event started watching yet. This comment made me nervous. Did someone get hurt or something onset…
Anytime !!
1 0
Replying to Love2Love • Mar 29, 2020
Title 2gether
Uhoh I haven’t event started watching yet. This comment made me nervous. Did someone get hurt or something onset…
watching dramas definitely wraps you up in their world
1 2
Replying to Love2Love • Mar 29, 2020
Title 2gether
Uhoh I haven’t event started watching yet. This comment made me nervous. Did someone get hurt or something onset…
I think they're talking about the corona
1 4
Replying to Love2Love • Mar 29, 2020
Title 2gether
Uhoh I haven’t event started watching yet. This comment made me nervous. Did someone get hurt or something onset…
I think they're talking about the corona
2 0
