Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location: Nigeria
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 18, 2020
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Aug 26, 2024
Apple TV dramas don't get promos for upcoming episodes, huh?? I hate that...
they sucks at promotion
5 0
Replying to LeeEmmyHo • Aug 24, 2024
it's actually not a kdrama it's an Hollywood drama because it's produced by themit just have Korea actor and even…
if netflix or Disney make a drama it isn't considered Hollywood if the producers director and majority if actor are Korean

but appletv made Pachinko with producer director and majority of actor from USA it's just the main actors a majorly Korean because its a Korean story

Appetv has a Korean drama (Dr Brain) produced directed and acted my Korea hope u get it now
0 0
Replying to Otgh • Aug 23, 2024
What is happening? Kdramas usually don't take this long to air... Or is someone in the cast cancelled?
they are done with acting this delay is from Studio Dragon
4 0
Replying to LeeEmmyHo • Aug 23, 2024
noa is Hansu's while mozazu is isak
this is just the first eps I still think he should have die before now but it seems they made some changes and I feel or am sure he will die In few eps
1 0
Replying to Hae In • Aug 23, 2024
A quick question please anyone?I'm not exactly sure about Baek Noa's father, is it Koh Han Su or Baek Isak? And…
noa is Hansu's while mozazu is isak
4 3
Replying to echo • Aug 21, 2024
so Reddit Kdrama decided this was not a Korean drama, so it would not be allowed to be discussed there. do you…
it's actually not a kdrama it's an Hollywood drama because it's produced by them
it just have Korea actor and even Japanese

it's leeminho Hollywood debut

it's here just because of the Korean cast
7 8
Replying to Day11 • Aug 17, 2024
Will Gong Hyo Jin comeback with the same type of character? I mean I adore her but she always does the same type…
she said its different this time....she's always a rookie but this time she a superior and she's tough
2 0
Replying to daezy • Aug 15, 2024
Title Pachinko Spoiler
This drama has broken me😔 Isak was such a good father😭😭 yall tell me they're going to reunite? Sunja😭😭…
isak is gonna die unfortunately
2 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Aug 7, 2024
The only Idea I can come up with is
Proper news will b heard for this when pachinko finish airing probably we will b getting this November Dec this yr
6 0
Replying to koenhee • Aug 2, 2024
Title Newtopia
PROBABLY WILL RELEASE NEXT YEAR..vfx editing takes time.. hopefully it's not too much cgi 🤣🤣
it's confirmed to b coming 2025
0 0
Replying to Leah Song • Jul 27, 2024
Ive watched the trailer and wonder why Kang Tae joo not in the list.I thought I wronged recognising lol.
it will b updated
0 0
Replying to LeeEmmyHo • Jul 26, 2024
it's a fan made poster.....go to minho critics on twitter and confirm
yh probably early next yr
0 0
Replying to Meela • Jul 25, 2024
Someone remind me what happened to Baek Isak, the pastor who married pregnant Sunja. Is not going to appear anymore…
he will and then die
he will b release and die at home on is son noa
2 0
Replying to LeeEmmyHo • Jul 17, 2024
Title Tarot
not in English
it's not in English I downloaded the one up
0 0
Replying to LeeEmmyHo • Jul 17, 2024
Title Tarot
not in English
ok tnks
0 0