Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location: Nigeria
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 18, 2020
Replying to cmschatton • Feb 9, 2025
I hate dropping dramas. Too stubborn for my own good. I'm sure there are others like me out there. I'm enjoying…
we didn't say u shouldn't watch if u don't like it because many people hate dropping a drama but since u don't like it that much they shouldn't get pissed off and come here to complain every single week
0 1
Replying to Akinom • Feb 9, 2025
I'm interested in the space concept. But idk if i should start (I haven't tried many LMH drama & idk GHJ at all)…
try and enjoy trust me ud love it but one thing is don't expect everything to b scientifically perfect just take it as drama world and u enjoy it so well
6 0
Replying to LeeEmmyHo • Feb 8, 2025
calm down......its not just 8 dayshe must have falled in love with her way before the space travel where was a…
exactly
2 0
Replying to GeraSalazar • Feb 8, 2025
I simply don’t understand, and I don’t want to understand because I don’t like chemistry—there’s no…
calm down......its not just 8 days
he must have falled in love with her way before the space travel

where was a hint on that
on of them is revealed that eve Kim's name was on GongRyong table but we don't know when
3 2
Replying to BWMDL • Feb 8, 2025
1. This episode was SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOO, y'all! I enjoyed all the messy soap opera relationships. There was no…
yeah everything in a drama is for a reason
even looking at the lottery part it's for a reason too so GongRyong will b able to perform that morular stuff in space

and looking at that fire scene in the shop tho it might seem unnecessary but that's to show how GongRyong still being trapped in space is affecting them and how much they care
2 1
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 8, 2025
this show no matter how good it is am sure in few hrs time people will start dropping negative comments on it


come one move on already or just admit liking the show its already 11 eps into and u are still watching doesn't that mean u are liking it
11 4
Replying to BWMDL • Feb 8, 2025
1. This episode was SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOO, y'all! I enjoyed all the messy soap opera relationships. There was no…
no 1. was ok for me nothing to say abt that

No.2 I don't wanna stress my self with something that's not obvious like it's not necessary

No.3 I guess after days in space and finally getting discharge from the hospital that's there time to be together before going back to his home work...he should spend time with his Mon

No.4 the money is for their shopping so they come over to visit the chairman looking good

No.5 she burnt her hand trying to save GongRyong mom's and it wasn't intentional

No.6 the turtle is for GongRyong and who would return a turtle to the owner when he is at work

No.7 hmmmm.....nothing is wrong I guess they are used to calling him dat
1 3
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 8, 2025
This eps is soo good

it has everything pain and love where perfectly portrayed expecially the end scene I feel bad for Go Eun expecially when she's smiling
5 0
Replying to leafless7 • Feb 6, 2025
Yes it's scientifically possible.
sense the didn't land in Korea even though the left from there
have u forgotten they sent plan to go pick them up????

This is the reason people think this show lacks scientific knowledge because many people wants to claim they are intelligent....Then miss interpret the drama amd start giving low ratings
0 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 2, 2025
don't judge a drama by its first few eps

even tho from eps 1 it has always been good.....those who made cheating a big deal course this show to have a very low ratings and also those who also expected a high level of scientific perfection made this show look poor

but over all this is one of the best kdrama ever made from the acting to the directing down to the cgi and vfx....nothing can come close......incase u are doubting on watching this..can u do urself a favour and give it a try till the very last eps and tryst me ud get in love with it
6 0
Replying to dom • Jan 29, 2025
And also does he actually like her? I can't even remember how he started liking her. 4 days on the spaceship and…
actually he like Eve down on earth during his space training before going to space
2 1
Replying to BWMDL • Jan 29, 2025
Also in the preview for Ep. 8 was Gong in an oxygen mask, while frozen, which didn't appear in Ep. 8.
I guess they will still show it because they have less time for the oxygen they have so he might b on one later
1 0
Replying to ane • Jan 28, 2025
I don't get something though. In the preview for episode 8, Eve was shown on Earth in a white coat crying as if…
I guess the used feature eps to make u drawn to wanttin to watch that next eps....that scene where she was crying might be for a future eps
4 1
Replying to magnetic-magnetic • Jan 27, 2025
So you support emotional cheating? Wow, what a weird person you are! Okay.
come on....do u really think GongRyong wasn't feeling some kinda emotional breakdown???

actually I never support emotional cheating at the same time I won't say he should stay in a relationship that u knw ur feeling is for someone else just because u want to avoid breaking the others heart

GongRyong felt bad it's why he told go eun he won't go for the engagement
1 0
Replying to LeeEmmyHo • Jan 27, 2025
lol......no amount of reason I drop will make people watch because 90% or more of comments here are soo against…
and actually I already drop a review on review section
0 0
Replying to Babess • Jan 27, 2025
Aren't you the guy who kept writing demeaning comments about minor girls a week ago? Welcome back, hon!
lol....when someone is able to really see the good side of something and accept with an open heart then are u saying because be once hated on the series I should trash him???
1 3
Replying to LeeEmmyHo • Jan 27, 2025
when Lee took this project space theme we all knew its gonna b had to please fan with this even he understands…
lol.....I.just check ur profile

and really u created a new account and made 171 comments here just to prove this drama is bad and that Lee hasn't proven any versatility
0 1
Replying to LeeEmmyHo • Jan 27, 2025
lol......no amount of reason I drop will make people watch because 90% or more of comments here are soo against…
instead why not allow the show keeps making reasons for it self which already enough has be made.....and still some still don't want to admit

and really take ur time counting comments in comments section make sure u leave records 😁
1 3
Replying to Babess • Jan 27, 2025
I saw two types of fans here and they are polar opposites:One example is leafless7 who knows why they like this…
lol......no amount of reason I drop will make people watch because 90% or more of comments here are soo against it and will surely cover and overshadow my critis
0 4