K-Drama
Replying to HJHofT17 • May 21, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
By the way, any idea how long they've been married? Cause if I'm remembering it correctly when they had the problem…
What episode does she find out she’s pregnant?
0 1
Replying to 5HINeeOppasLilShawol • Jan 2, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
Guyssss.. When are they getting together 😭 I'm losing patience... But I can't stop watching it because of the…
Ep24
2 1
On Shine on Me • Dec 25, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Does anyone know when he finds out it wasn’t her but her sister that was interested from the beginning?
1 3
Replying to whammywham • Jul 26, 2025
Title Our Generation Spoiler
Is there plenty of romance in this drama or their focus is just friendship?
It finishes off strong with romance at the last few episodes
1 0
Replying to sleepykid9999 • Jul 26, 2025
Title Our Generation
When are the last four episodes even releasing? The time is unknown and when I check the website the time keeps…
They’re available but no subs
2 1
Replying to rounanan • Jul 26, 2025
Title Our Generation
Does anyone know if the last 4 eps are already released? And where can we watch it?
Are they not releasing express today? :(
2 3
On The First Frost • Feb 27, 2025
Title The First Frost
Are there going to be two new episodes today? Or did they change the schedule?
0 3
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 18, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Is it airing everyday until the 25th? I’m waiting for all the episodes to binge!!
1 1
On My Journey to You • Sep 9, 2023
Title My Journey to You
How many episodes are coming out today? Is there a scheduled uploaded yet?
1 1
On My Journey to You • Sep 5, 2023
Title My Journey to You
Is there an airing schedule?
0 1
Replying to Chen Lu • Aug 28, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Do we know if fast track will be available?
I’m curious too! I hope they do
0 0
Replying to mochou_u • Aug 17, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
The preview of ep 22 is already out in iQIYI China, their 4th lifetime is gonna be another hilarious tribulation…
Where can we see the clips?
0 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
EXPRESS YALL!!!!!
3 1
On The Longest Promise • Jul 4, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
How much romance will be in this show?
0 3
On Hidden Love • Jun 28, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Is there a new airing schedule with two episodes tmw?
2 3
Replying to Peachey Blossom • Jun 9, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
❀A Date With the Future FULL OST《照亮你》歌曲合集: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBd5zrlJ5sI❀A…
Thank you! Are any of these songs on Spotify yet?
0 0
Replying to Win150738 • Jun 5, 2023
Title Here We Meet Again
Can they just give us the whole remaining eps.. as an express package i cannot wait any longer😭😭 this drama…
New schedule posted! Looks like all episodes to be released tonight!
1 0
Replying to cutie_daisy • Jun 5, 2023
Title Here We Meet Again
It usually happens at last 6 episodes only, still 8 episodes are left and it also does to not hit drama. It creates…
New schedule posted! It looks like the rest of the episodes will be released tonight!
1 1
On Here We Meet Again • May 29, 2023
Title Here We Meet Again
So I’m guessing ML finds out about her identity in ep19?
1 4
On Here We Meet Again • May 28, 2023
Title Here We Meet Again
I thought I saw a pic of the updated schedule?
0 0
