K-Drama
On Broke Rookie Star • Dec 15, 2021
Title Broke Rookie Star
Lee Sang 💪💪💪💙
4 0
On The Sweet Blood • Mar 29, 2021
Title The Sweet Blood
I usually enjoy Vampire tales. I'll be honest tho, I'm pretty much only here for Jiwoong as a huge fan of his, I've been waiting for this. I hope the show is going to be good so he can get the proper exposure he deserves.
3 1
On Cha Hak Yeon • Mar 17, 2015
Person Cha Hak Yeon
<3 N ChaHakYeon <3
0 0
On Ji Chang Wook • Feb 13, 2015
Person Ji Chang Wook
Healer was perfect His acting was superb. Can't wait to see his next project, though Healer will be tough to top
14 0
Replying to Adiran Adilais • Feb 10, 2015
Title Boarding House 24th St.
Please help me Anyone know this drama ost list?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLevyquLdh-OpxBK2IAC6Wj8UcSNGjeK-h
0 0
