Celebrity
Replying to Yuuri • Nov 21, 2021
Title Bad Memory Eraser
Is it confirmed? I can't wait to watch it for Jaejoong.
the filming has started a while ago
2 0
On Vampire Prosecutor • Oct 6, 2021
Title Vampire Prosecutor
It's been years since I watched this but I still think about it from time to time. Maybe I should rewatch.
2 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Oct 6, 2021
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
Jisung is the best actor ever and this drama is brilliant! Watched it twice, it doesn't get boring.
16 3
On One Liter of Tears • Oct 6, 2021
Title One Liter of Tears
Indeed cried a litre of tears every episode. Just wow.
4 0
On The Untamed • Oct 6, 2021
Title The Untamed
Still haven't seen a better drama. Rewatched it 3 times already and the more you watch it, the better it gets.
5 0
On Squid Game • Oct 6, 2021
Title Squid Game
I loved every single bit about it until the last episode. Whenever I hear the phrase "I won't forgive you!" in any drama, I roll my eyes so hard it actually hurts. So what? No one cares about your forgivness.... That totally ruined the ending for me.
5 1
On Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide • Jun 20, 2020
Title Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide
I thought I would have a good cry but he was so rude to everyone I just couldn't feel bad for him. I felt bad for everyone around him.
4 0
On Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide • Jun 20, 2020
Title Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide
I thought I would have a good cry but he was so rude to everyone I just couldn't feel bad for him. I felt bad for everyone around him.
0 0
On Bleach • Sep 17, 2018
Title Bleach
Until the fight with Grand Fisher, I thought this was the best live action movie I've seen, the acting was great, they were going according to the manga/anime (except some minor changes), special effect were also on point but the ending... I, as a big Bleach fan, am disappointed. My big applause goes to Miyavi, he's done really good job as Byakuya, too bad the producers changed the character, as Byakuya barely talked and he sure did not smirk (I wish he did tho T_T).
0 0
Ceki • Apr 18, 2018
Article Gackt to Play an 18-Year-Old in “Tonde Saitama”
I literally burst out laughing when I saw the title. I followed him until a while ago but this only proves he can't age with grace. Even if he does it for the fun, it's ridiculous, he should accept he's not 20 anymore and act like it. He will always have special place in my heart, I met wonderful people thanks to him and overcame difficult times, I just can't watch him doing this anymore.
13 0
On Final Life • Nov 22, 2017
Title Final Life Spoiler
What?! So did he die or not?!
0 0
On Manhole • Aug 24, 2017
Title Manhole
Idk why people can´t give this drama a chance. Yes, the first episode isn´t that interesting but it keeps getting better and better. I cried through the 5th episode, it was so sad and painful. I look forward to next episodes, they are funny. Pil might be portraied as a selfish dumb guy in the first episodes but it gets so serious and deep later, he literally keeps all the friends together and help them become who they are.
9 0
Replying to baby cheese • Aug 11, 2017
Title Manhole
what's wrong with his thumb?
he injured it during the filming
1 0
On Kim Young Ae • Apr 9, 2017
Person Kim Young Ae
RIP :(
1 0
On Tunnel • Feb 6, 2017
Title Tunnel
reminds me of Signal...
2 1
