Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 22
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 31, 2021
Replying to _tangtang_ • 6 days ago
Just read a comment that said that the male lead will die at the end? REALLY?! WHY? WTF?
Yes in novel it is that way...
1 6
Replying to Kinara • 11 days ago
Good plan
Oh no I haven't.. gotta give it a try now!!
0 1
Replying to Kinara • 12 days ago
Good plan
I finished this then started against current totally up to date , then irreplaceable I started and i binged watched it.. now I have nothing to watch 😭😭😭😭😭😭
0 5
Replying to rangsmoonlight • 12 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Will she reveal her identity through the play ?
No
From the previews it appears he discovers later about her identity and asks his grandfather what type of person she was asking a child
2 0
Replying to A Yu • 12 days ago
Yes 1 EP daily and on 30 no EP air
Omg when will the express be released.. I can't wait ... One ep each day I will die omggg
1 0
On As Promised • 14 days ago
Title As Promised
I need a full version for this drama frr
Why they release single episodes, such a torture 😭
5 0
Replying to Oulisi • 19 days ago
Title As Promised
Good short drama for now 😅... Should have been longer series..
True
0 0
Replying to onioni • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Can anyone explain to me why the females of the family all choose to suicide in ep1?
Bec they were charged with treason so they would be sold to brothel , they thought it's better to suicide than to become a call girl
4 0
Replying to Choosen one • 20 days ago
Ok I saw episode 25 preview this new girl is crazy too, jinqi attracts crazy women i guess lmao
Trueee lmaoooo
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • 20 days ago
Episode 23 of 47 airing onSeptember 22, 2026 9:30 AMUgh - what will I do with my life tomorrow?
Wait what , express episode so fast??
1 1
Replying to YshTomato • 21 days ago
Can i ask to novel readers what will be FL’s strategy after they get married? Obviously she is mad but does…
When and how did the ML find out that she is Shen family member?
0 1
Replying to Brennnndda • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
So is the only reason Du Zheng betrayed Lin Jin Qi because of the flower incident during the banquet? It's such…
I feel like they r working for his 1st wife grandfather, maybe he got angry and wanted to destroy the lin family bec of their divorce and scandal exposure
1 0