News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 26, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello there :0
0 0
On The Monkey King: Quest for the Sutra • Jul 22, 2012
Title The Monkey King: Quest for the Sutra
This show bought back a lot of memories back then :p
2 0
On The Gem of Life • Jun 10, 2012
Title The Gem of Life
The drama was overly dragging. They could have wrap it up within 30 episodes or less (instead of 82). The plot was too bland and repetitive. The only reason i tried to finish this drama cause of Lam Bowie. Overall, i gave the rating a 5 -average
0 0
Replying to JellyBean • May 10, 2012
Title Queen and I
where can i watch this drama? mysoju?
Oh thanks guy :)
0 0
On Queen and I • May 6, 2012
Title Queen and I
where can i watch this drama? mysoju?
0 0
On Lie to Me • Apr 10, 2012
Title Lie to Me
Funny but too predictable. I got bored after the first few episodes
3 0
On The King 2 Hearts • Apr 6, 2012
Title The King 2 Hearts
i gotta say, HAJIWon did a very good job in this drama.
1 0
On Boys over Flowers • Apr 5, 2012
Title Boys over Flowers
One of the best drama I've seen so far :)
3 0
