News
On Hotel del Luna • Oct 11, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
IU killed it. She is so gorgeous, cute and savage at the same time. Omg. I want season two
6 0
On Eternal Love • Oct 11, 2019
Title Eternal Love
One of my favorite of all time. Yang mi really improved her actings and I can feel the sincerity between the two main characters. Love it
0 0
On The Lady in Dignity • Oct 11, 2019
Title The Lady in Dignity
This drama is so good. I was skypical with Kim hyr sun at first but be did well
0 0
On SKY Castle • Oct 11, 2019
Title SKY Castle
At first I was a bit skeptical since the aura feels so dark and normal. I didn't feel there are any climax at all, and oh boy am I wrong. This drama is beyond my expectations. It's epic. All the casts are perfect in their roles. You can feel the children frustration and their hopeless pledge. I think I can related very well to their feelings. The parents, on the other hand, are very touching and help you understand more about their struggles, worries for their children future. I won't want to spoil more, watch it. You won't regret it
11 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Mar 6, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
I heard the ending is crap, is it worth watching?
1 3
On Confession • Oct 29, 2014
Title Confession
I can't wait to see this.
0 0
Replying to Cinnamaroll • Oct 29, 2014
Article Writers Wanted [Find out how to apply inside!]
Now, I offered to do this the last time this came up. Someone messaged with me a bit and then I never heard from…
Hey guys, the website is still new and I think they are still working on improving it. May be message the Admin and let them know? They would love your help :)
1 0
Replying to JellyBean • Aug 31, 2014
Title Monster
Is it subbed yet?
thanksss
0 0
Replying to HMX • May 24, 2014
Title Cunning Single Lady
For me , it's enough to be called as flawless drama. Since i really like romcom drama with a light villian like…
Me too. I'm tired of the extremely mean and angry one. Make me want to break my computer screen. lol
0 0
Replying to SabrinaFairlady • Apr 16, 2014
Title In Love with Power
Love Hawick. Hopefully I can watch it with eng sub.
he's so handsome in the drama
0 0
On You're All Surrounded • Apr 9, 2014
Title You're All Surrounded
can't wait
0 0
On Doctor • Apr 7, 2014
Title Doctor
Is it really scary?
0 0
On Gap Dong • Mar 19, 2014
Title Gap Dong
Yay can't wait........
0 0
Replying to JellyBean • Mar 19, 2014
Title Bride of the Century
Is it good guys?
Yah..i hate waiting so may be i'll just wait till it aired out
0 0
On Cunning Single Lady • Mar 17, 2014
Title Cunning Single Lady
Should i start on this? Is it good? i just finished My love from the star and I need a new one as good lol
1 0
On Bride of the Century • Mar 17, 2014
Title Bride of the Century
Is it good guys?
0 0
On My Love from the Star • Mar 17, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
I miss this drama already
0 0
Replying to bluemoon_onna • Mar 9, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
I think it is best for JinHee to start a new relationship rather than go back to ChangMin - considering reality.…
I think she will come back to changmin thou...:/
1 0
On Emergency Couple • Mar 9, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
I' in love with the movie. I wish she ends up with the 2nd lead thou.
0 0
On Bride of the Century • Feb 19, 2014
Title Bride of the Century
Can't wait...so many dramas are coming out and so little time :(
5 0
