Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 6, 2016
  • Location: Homeless
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 18, 2011
Replying to darkn3ss • Apr 20, 2013
anyone wishing for him to just stay a Gumiho ? man Wol Ryun ur wife did not deserve you and man he was hotter…
LOL...it would be twisted and fun
1 0
Replying to xxATxx • Apr 20, 2013
I think Mol Ryung is still alive :))) well i hope he is.. :)
Yep yep...lets cross fingers LOL
2 0
Replying to xxATxx • Apr 18, 2013
I think Mol Ryung is still alive :))) well i hope he is.. :)
I think he's . He's too hot to die
7 0
Replying to yourebeautiful • Apr 17, 2013
Person Lee Yun Hee
ohmg - this woman is a bitch in gu family book >_< *my poor choi jin hyuk oppa* :'(
haha but she's the cutie in RM
5 0
Replying to darkn3ss • Apr 17, 2013
anyone wishing for him to just stay a Gumiho ? man Wol Ryun ur wife did not deserve you and man he was hotter…
Yah..why don't they turn the wife to become a Gumiho too? LOL...wouldnt it be more fun?
5 0
Replying to totallyrock • Apr 11, 2013
Wol Ryung was so nice and loving but Seo Hwa,why?...:( So sad... Can;t wait for next week!!!;)
Yah...Seo Hwa pissed me off already LOL
4 0
Replying to palak • Apr 11, 2013
Person Choi Jin Hyuk
He's so cute in Gu Family Book! ^^
yah he just got a new fan :0
1 0
purplenette • Apr 4, 2013
Fail polygraph doesn't mean he lied. It could means that he was nervous, anxious...etc. They should do a polygraph on A too. Just hope PSH learns to drink and learn to make better friends later.
1 0
Replying to MiniSushi • Mar 27, 2013
Person Go Joon Hee
shes so different without make up, I almost didn't recognize her.. anyways, joonwoon couple fighting ! her couple…
I didn't recognize her at first
0 0
Replying to GimmeYoKiwi • Mar 26, 2013
I really enjoyed the scenes with Jihyo and Jaejoong, however, police scene fillers made the movie quite boring…
I agree. I don't think the cops did anything useful at all in the movies. I rather they don't show up LOL.
2 0
Replying to JellyBean • Mar 26, 2013
They are super hilarious. LOL. You guys got to watch the Version with PMS as Mikcy and grasshopper Jaesuk as Yunho…
Use TVXQ in the search engine. I hope youtube still has it
1 0
On The Masked Fencer • Mar 21, 2013
They are super hilarious. LOL. You guys got to watch the Version with PMS as Mikcy and grasshopper Jaesuk as Yunho - I think. It's super funny
1 0
ShineeMinho • Mar 21, 2013
thanks for the article. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Micky. I think he is one of the best actor/idol so far.

Thanks for writing this for him. And did I mention that I love Micky?
1 0