News Replying to otaku0007 • Sep 23, 2018
Title Rang Tawan
Could you post the link?
Emailed
0 0
On Hong Nuer Mungkorn • Sep 20, 2018
Title Hong Nuer Mungkorn
Can someone tell me if the main leads are happy in the end. I like happy endings
1 0
On Wihok Lhong Lom • Sep 19, 2018
Title Wihok Lhong Lom
Happy ending? Please spoil for me
1 0
On Prao • Sep 18, 2018
Title Prao
No english sub?
0 1
On Rang Tawan • Sep 17, 2018
Title Rang Tawan
Found spanish subs if anyone rather see with those than none at all. I was so interested in it I ended up finishing it with the spanish subs
0 0
On Rang Tawan • Sep 13, 2018
Title Rang Tawan
Please can someone sub this lakorn!!!!! Please please????????????
0 0
On Seo Yea Ji • Aug 1, 2018
Person Seo Yea Ji
isn't she on mask?
0 0
On Chosen • Jul 12, 2018
Title Chosen Spoiler
is this a happy ending?
0 0
On Arrows on the Bowstring • Jul 12, 2018
Title Arrows on the Bowstring Spoiler
Is this a happy ending?
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • May 21, 2018
Title Rang Tawan
it's being subbed.
where can I watch so 7 subbed?
0 0
On Rang Tawan • May 14, 2018
Title Rang Tawan
Can anyone sub this? wish i could see all of it????
0 0