News
On He Yue Ba Ma • Dec 8, 2023
Title He Yue Ba Ma
Can someone tell me where to watch the ending please!!
2 0
Replying to Daisy • Nov 26, 2023
Title The Deliberations of Love
Just finished this one, the story is good, I love the main leads chemistry, but for me, I'm kind of confused with…
A while back china banned time travel shows and transmigration due to ppl mental health and not being able to distinguish real and fake. Due to censorship in china they make the last couple minutes like a dream or book. I just ignore that part or else the whole series is ruined.
1 1
Replying to Daisy • Nov 26, 2023
Title The Deliberations of Love
Just finished this one, the story is good, I love the main leads chemistry, but for me, I'm kind of confused with…
A while back china banned time travel shows and transmigration due to ppl mental health and not being able to distinguish real and fake. Due to censorship in china they make the last couple minutes like a dream or book. I just ignore that part or else the whole series is ruined.
3 0
Replying to yibbeunni • Dec 30, 2022
Title Haesi's Shinru
OMG NO WAY MY FAV MANHWA TURNING INTO DRAMA!!! AND ON TOP OF THAT KIM SEON HO IN THERE?! AGHHHH
Can you tell me if the manwha is sad or happy please? I want to be prepared and usually historicals are sad
0 0
Replying to sumichba • Dec 30, 2022
Title Ditto
Do you have a mirror feature on your phone? I can watch HiTV on my TV.
an android for hitv app less adds and you can stream it on tv i had an old lg smart phone and that's what i to stream
0 0
On Marriage, Not Dating • Dec 29, 2022
Title Marriage, Not Dating
One of the ones I rewatch scenes every year. Wish the actress could come back
7 1
Replying to Katherine Canon • Dec 29, 2022
Title River Where the Moon Rises
You too huh. I think they messed up by dropping Jisoo. Didn't have same feeling to me.
It was all proven false. Even the bullying. He admitted because his he was forced to by his job I don’t have the link but I’m sure it’s all over now. I feel bad too that we judged him before it was proven
2 1
On Kim Ji Soo • Dec 29, 2022
Person Kim Ji Soo
I’m so glad you were proven innocent please come back stronger !! Don’t give you up I’m wishing you all the best from a foreign fan
11 1
Replying to Ilovedramas • Aug 13, 2022
Title Revenge from the Past
Can you share the kdrama similar to this one?? I want to watch it too please
Thank you
1 0
Replying to sunishii • Aug 12, 2022
Title Revenge from the Past
Where to watch with eng sub?
Its on you tube now subbed by channel one 31
1 0
Replying to XoxoBelle • Aug 12, 2022
Title Revenge from the Past
Just finished this drama. Love it. Theres a similar kdrama like this but this one is more intense. Kinda wish…
Can you share the kdrama similar to this one?? I want to watch it too please
0 2
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Mar 16, 2022
Title A Superior Day Spoiler
yes, Kwon Shi Woo is the serial killer who targets wealthy women while the original story arbitrarily killed the…
Please do lol
0 1
On Jao Sao Jamloei • Feb 6, 2022
Title Jao Sao Jamloei
Is anyone goung to sub this in English?
1 2
Replying to che • Feb 3, 2022
Title He’s into Her
He's Into Her will be available on Netflix starting November 1. :)
In what country?
0 1
On Somewhere Our Love Begins • Jan 17, 2022
Title Somewhere Our Love Begins
What episode does he find out he’s the father?
0 5
On Somewhere Our Love Begins • Jan 17, 2022
Title Somewhere Our Love Begins Spoiler
What episode does he find out he’s the father.
0 1
Replying to andriaa • Dec 21, 2021
Title Help Me Khun Pee Chuay Duay
After duang tah tee sarm, i randomly picked it in netflix. It seems funny & light. But, just a half of 1st ep…
What country did you watch it in Netflix please?
0 1
Replying to Caroli Zfn • Apr 25, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
What happened to the former male role after episode 6? because i can't figure out
The main lead left because of a scandal that resurfaced. He was a school bully and they made a petition to fire him because they thought he still an a@@ hole. So they replace the actor after he left. They reshot scenes too so maybe viki will release the videos with the new actor for it to look smoother
5 1
On The Tale of Nokdu • Dec 10, 2020
Title The Tale of Nokdu
Definitely regret watching this late. I watched 100 day prince first and was disappointed. Definitely top 20 it’s faster pace and entertaining.
4 0
On Sweet Home • Dec 8, 2020
Title Sweet Home
Can someone please share the link of the webtoon please??
0 2