This drama had me excited to watch each week! The ML and FL looked great together and had good chemistry. Loved the humor from Gwon. when played being conceited. 😂 The whole cast was great even the evil villain. He played it so well! I wasn’t a fan of the homeless women being the supreme being and felt it wasn’t justly portrayed in the writing not the actress. I was really hoping he would return as a human in the end but overall it was a decent finale ending.
Loving this show! Ep.14 I wanted Yon pil to be more emotional like Samdal when they had their heart to heart. I wanted a hug or kiss instead of sitting far away hold hands., Maybe, there is more to come?
yall pleaseee dont hate me for this but this drama doesn't really stand out to me. like everyone is going crazy…
I loved it in the beginning. It started off strong but the last few ep. haven’t been as exciting. I think they had too many suspects and killed off the obvious murderer too soon then the son. It feels like the show should have already ended. I am watching til the end but Welcome to Samdari is also keeping my attention which is surprising since it’s a different genre.
Just started watching for the first time. Needed something to watch waiting for the next episode of My Demon. I feel like I missed a turn in the plot. They were together and then he started acting cold towards her. and she doesn’t remember she loved him. What happened?
Just watched episode 34. It’s getting better and the leads are finally talking to each other and acting sweet. Their interactions are reflective of a real couple so loving to see them together. You don’t see this much touches and kisses in other c dramas unless I am missing some. I am still not happy with iQIYI taking so much time to drop each episode one day at a time.
Ep.31- Was that her apology when he was carrying her out if the hospital.? That’s all she had to say and they are back together.? I haven’t seen ep.32 yet guess I will wait…
I am still waiting until Saturday for ep 31 so trying not to read spoilers. I am thinking back to the ep. when he kissed her in the elevator. It doesn’t make sense to me that 1. She asked to be kissed again bc she didn’t feel anything. Was she just messy with him or was she serious ? 2. Why didn’t he kiss her again! Any thoughts??
Everyone here is hung up on shuy’s drunk sequence and her interactions with Yi Yang but the most important scene…
Totally agree! He has been cautious with letting her into his world but he has never lied to her. She lies about the little things like why could she just tell him the mother was setting her up on blind dates. All her internal dialogue should be said aloud to him so he understands her. Looking forward to see how she will convince him she really is sincere.
I wasn’t a fan of the homeless women being the supreme being and felt it wasn’t justly portrayed in the writing not the actress. I was really hoping he would return as a human in the end but overall it was a decent finale ending.
1. She asked to be kissed again bc she didn’t feel anything. Was she just messy with him or was she serious ?
2. Why didn’t he kiss her again!
Any thoughts??