Editorials
Replying to usernamenotfound • Apr 4, 2026
Title The Inn Season 4
The Wang Hedi Show.I'm pretty neutral towards WHD. But I felt like the other cast members felt like supporting…
I feel the same!’ I like WHD but I want to see more of the other cast members. Hopefully, the next episodes will be better. I thought ep.5 had more of Shen Yue.
2 0
Replying to ShiniKato • Apr 4, 2026
Title Still Shining Spoiler
Its a romance melodrama not a romcom. What were you expecting
It started more light and turned the last two episodes
0 1
Lily Alice • Mar 22, 2026
Article Chinese drama 'Pursuit of Jade' makes its Netflix Top 10 debut
I just binged watched and am caught up.! Really enjoying this storyline.
0 0
On The Inn Season 4 • Mar 21, 2026
Title The Inn Season 4
I was excited watching the previews. The gathering episode and first episode were good! I feel like a lot is being left out and it’s just an ok show right now. I would like to see more of the cast members. Shen Yue and Lan have short clips and the other cast member who is in charge of the rooms wasn’t shown much in ep.4. There are extra clips on YouTube that aren’t shown in the actual episodes. I will give it a few more episodes.
2 0
On Wander Together • Jan 18, 2026
Title Wander Together
Loved episode 1/17:2026! Just fun to watch, nostalgia, warm and funny moments!
4 0
On Only for Love • Dec 19, 2025
Title Only for Love
This was ok but probably won’t watch again. Entertaining enough but something felt off with the characters. I feel like Dylan’s Wang’s character could have been played by an older actor. There was chemistry but at times he just looked too young to be playing a serious character with Bailu. Bailu is good but her character was annoying at times. I would like to have seen Dylan and Miles switch characters. Overall, it was good although slow burn at times.
6 0
Replying to Aishwarya Nazre • Oct 26, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
The FLs ex looks like her sibling and has no chemistry with her... couldn't they atleast take a better actor who…
He looks too young for her.
3 0
Replying to twinty • Jul 28, 2025
Title Our Generation
No. They will post the last 4 episodes around 7/30 I think. While Youku is selling the express package, it will…
Finished it in Daily Motion
0 0
Replying to Tst18 • Jul 28, 2025
Title Our Generation Spoiler
I'm on episode 4 and I hate the ML. And I already saw that he leaves again and the FL will follow him again. So,…
It kept me engaged enough to finish it but It’s frustrating. I feel like the writers need to show more of the ML perspective. You don’t really get an explanation until episode 20 and then it gets better,
2 0
On Our Generation • Jul 26, 2025
Title Our Generation
Do they explain what happens to the parents, especially, his mother?
1 2
On Our Generation • Jul 26, 2025
Title Our Generation
Does anyone know why US Netflix only has 20 episodes? I just finished episode 20 thinking it was the finale since that’s all that listed on Netflix.
0 1
On Resident Playbook • May 23, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
I really enjoyed this spinoff! The story lines were good. The romance was subtle but forthcoming. It gave me a few laughs. I enjoyed the cameos. Would love a season 2 like Hospital Playlist.
3 0
Replying to Strawberrylush • Mar 23, 2025
Title Ski into Love
I hate the girl's acting so muchhh!!!!!!!! But still want to finish this bc of the male lead.
I want to like her but I haven’t seen much difference in character. I have seen Love between Fairy and Devil, that Flower one where she plays a phd botanist and this one plus some variety shows. I am getting tired of her cuteness. It’s like too much sweetness. If I finish it it’s b.c of Linyi and the rest of the cast.
9 0
Replying to NissaMakini • Mar 23, 2025
Title Ski into Love
i like esther yu , but god i wish she would drop that aegyo voice for once or would have a deeper role in wich…
Agree! It’s time to take on more challenging roles. She is cute and wears cutesy outfits and has a cutesy voice. Honestly, it’s bothering to the point that I am not as into the series as I thought. Love Lin Yu and the rest of the cast.
7 0
Replying to twinty • Mar 13, 2025
Title The First Frost
They have to! Youku is the original platform and they will not allow Netflix to release before certain dates.
Yes, I understand. What is frustrating is Netflix doesn’t release on the date it says. If it says March 7 it isn’t released until a day or more later. I am going to try Youku. Thanks
0 1
On The First Frost • Mar 13, 2025
Title The First Frost
I am be venting about Netflix in US. Episode 29 is still not out yet. They have been late releasing new episodes past the date they say! Frustrating!
1 3
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 23, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
Definitely far fetched and plot holes but I have to say it’s kept me entertained til the end. Looking to se how this all ties up in the last episode. Cast is great but writing is out there.
2 0
Replying to colibri123 • Dec 15, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
It’s not that easy for her to just start speaking after being silent for so long. There are two factors locking…
Yep! Therapy would definitely be needed. I am not sure about him but I would think they both need therapy given their upbringing. I hope he is the first one who gets to hear her speak. ❤️
5 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 15, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I can’t wait for her to start speaking! It’s getting a little old now since we know she can talk. I loved her response to her sister. “ I will talk when I am ready to talk not when you tell me too. Her sister was awful to never tell her she knew she could speak.
9 3
Replying to Smile Code • Nov 25, 2024
Title Smile Code
Replying to deleted comment
Really wish this had a spoiler tag. I am on ep. 31
0 0