Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 12, 2022
Replying to JoBurch • 5 days ago
Person Chen Xing Xu
If you have a chance, watch Wow the World”. I loved watching becoming more and more confident with the group.…
In one episode, they have to improvise and he’s so good. Sadly, he’s another underrated actor.
1 0
Replying to kissaxsoma • 10 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Yay!! ❤️❤️❤️October Schedule]October 1st: Joining the cast of a new drama.October 15th: Business activities…
He just made it to Paris and has to fly back already.
2 0
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • 12 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Are you sure? 😂 Some Reddit users call him ugly, and I’m just like… okay, sure. He’s ugly then lol. I…
I agree with you. The bullying/criticizing is never ending and must be very difficult on them, even if they try to ignore it.
0 0
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • 13 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Are you sure? 😂 Some Reddit users call him ugly, and I’m just like… okay, sure. He’s ugly then lol. I…
I guess I better go see my eye doctor. 😂. Or not, I prefer to watch him being handsome. So much hatred when a star start rising higher and the poor sad hearts afraid that their favorite star might be falling behind.
2 2
Replying to JoBurch • 16 days ago
Person Peng Xiao Ran
And she’s underrated. ☹️
I agree. She’s a better actress than many of the “favorites” and very beautiful.
1 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • 17 days ago
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Omg, Xiao Ran is so beautiful in this photoshoot!Photos:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5339793343123217Video:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5339758055395502
And she’s underrated. ☹️
1 3
Replying to Hengic • 25 days ago
Person Ryan Cheng
I am watching Shadow Love now and I'd like to watch another one of Ryan Cheng's dramas after this one. Any suggestions?
My Journey to You. He’s not the ML but still perfect.
0 4
Replying to Nick_Fox • 28 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
I hope this comes true, but shooting in October might be impossible because LULU’s current drama will be shooting…
They could start shooting scenes withour her. But since it’s not confirmed, we’ll have to wait.
1 0
Replying to Rain • 28 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
There’s no official confirmation yet, so it’s still just a rumor. And if we go by the height and weight requirements…
Thanks for the info. We’ll have to wait and see.
1 1
Replying to Rain • 28 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
There’s no official confirmation yet, so it’s still just a rumor. And if we go by the height and weight requirements…
You have access to a lot more info than I do. ☹️
0 5
Replying to ridhimarani • 28 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
What about the drama with Bai lu which was about to start in November
Apparently confirmed now: BaiLu and #ChenZheyuan will star in the drama #朝玉阶, filming this October. Its official Weibo account launched today.🔥
0 0
On Chen Zhe Yuan • 28 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
BaiLu and #ChenZheyuan will star in the drama #朝玉阶, filming this October. Its official Weibo account launched today.🔥
0 9
Replying to JoBurch • Sep 3, 2026
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
If I’m lucky, I may get to see him. 😍
I’d love to see him in person, my heart (and eyes) would melt. 😍😂 Sadly not easy to find their locations but I’ll give it a try.
1 0
Replying to Trammy92 • Sep 2, 2026
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Rumours: He will attend Paris Fashion WeekYSL 29/09 http://xhslink.com/o/ARg35vRRYcn
If I’m lucky, I may get to see him. 😍
4 2
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Aug 31, 2026
Person Chen Xing Xu
Love him or rather his acting since „Fall in love „ but afterwards I could only finish his 2 dramas, even…
If you have a chance, watch Wow the World”. I loved watching becoming more and more confident with the group. And the way they prank him, in the first episode, is hilarious.
3 2
Replying to ridhimarani • Aug 27, 2026
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
iQIYI costume drama #朝玉阶• Screenwriter: Ren Yanan (Feud)• Producer: Yu Zheng• Cast: #BaiLu #ChenZheyuan•…
Just a 🍉 until confirmed.
3 0