Editorials Replying to Edenjo Shades • May 30, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
Anyone read the novel yet? Not getting it anywhere. I just came to know that Cheng lei is casted in this!!! Bailu…
It’s a good story. Both leads are a perfect choice. https://mydramanovel.com/sheng-shi-di-fei/chapter-1-broken-engagement-imperial-marriage-decree/
1 2
Replying to xdongsaeng • May 30, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
So excited with the official announcement of Bai Lu! Hope to read Cheng Lei's announcement tomorrow.A bit bummed…
I agree, their relationship is the heart of the story.
1 0
Replying to Joljetdrama • May 30, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
Bai Lu and Cheng Lei 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻My dream couple finally!!! 😭😭
You and me both. Ever since I saw Cheng Lei in My Journey to You, he’s been my favorite for costume drama’.
2 0
Replying to auro oliviaa • May 30, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
cheng lei they will announce his name tomorrow
No, his English name is Ryan Cheng. This is his profile: https://kisskh.at/people/68393-cheng-lei
1 0
Replying to SongyiqNeverland • May 30, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
I start reading this novel I love thier characters so much but the novel have more than 1000 chapters i hope they…
Lots of battles in the book. Bai Lu will be perfect as Ye Li.
1 0
Replying to Fortunes Favored 777 • May 30, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
I am so happy that we are getting finally tomorrow official drama announcement 😇. Feel that this drama will…
Cheng Lei was perfection as Gong Shang Jue and his character in Mo Li is similar so, yep, with Bai Lu as fl, it will be a blockbuster.
2 0
Replying to hellomoocow • May 30, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
It is a bit different compared to the novel! They probably had to make some major changes to the plot to include…
I’m fine with the rebirth change (plus she was a male in her previous life). So it’s likely they’ll leave out how she trained an elite group using modern warfare method.
2 1
Replying to Foxy • May 30, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
the plot is different..?https://x.com/bailublue/status/1928267223908356250
The “dilapidated “ manor is quite different since he was rich and feared by the Emperor. I hope they won’t change it too much.
3 0
Replying to TheMoonEmpress • May 30, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
This drama was barely announced today morning and fans are already fighting on Weibo 🤦🏽♀️ cheng lei's…
Toxic fans. I love both Bai Lu and Cheng Lei but really, they go overboard.
4 3
Replying to KRULOWASERC • May 29, 2025
Person Ryan Cheng
I wanna finally that confirmation that he will be ml in Mo li 🤞🤞🤞
https://kisskh.at/779368-mo-li
4 3
Replying to 12139403 • May 28, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
According to some insiders, Cheng Lei has secretly arrived in Xiang Shan, Hang Zhou 2 days ago for his fitting…
He’s so handsome with long hair.
0 0
On The First Jasmine • May 28, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
More info on Mo Li: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xboi_rzWs-o
5 0
Replying to Kiie • May 27, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
the cast has not been confirm yet? I saw a lot of news saying BL and CL will be in this.
Thanks! I’ll look into Weibo.
1 0
Replying to 12139403 • May 27, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Update:Trailer with English Subtitle: https://youtu.be/VLW_2OJbaa4?si=AGQnlcUSAiuMoyetShadow Love is now tentatively…
Can’t wait to watch it. Cheng Lei looks amazing, again. Sadly I find Song Yi to always lack chemistry.
0 0
Replying to Kiie • May 27, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
the cast has not been confirm yet? I saw a lot of news saying BL and CL will be in this.
Hi! Do you know if Douban and Weibo are available in English?
1 2
On Shadow Love • May 26, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I don’t care much for Song Yi but love Cheng Lei.
7 0
On Kim Ji Hoon • May 24, 2025
Person Kim Ji Hoon
Such a handsome man, even more so in The Haunted Palace. 😍
6 1
On The Haunted Palace • May 24, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
Could Kim Ji Hoon be more handsome, he’s some serious eye candy.
7 0
Replying to JoBurch • May 12, 2025
Person Ryan Cheng
Funny! In one episode of Keep Running, he says he’s tone deaf and wishes he could sing.
Have you seen this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKiHZhuPyy8&list=LL&index=1
0 1
Replying to weekend78 • May 4, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Is moli confirmed?
Ever since I saw him in My Journey to You, he’s been my favorite male actor for costume drama. Cheng Lei was amazing as Gong Shang Jue and after reading the Mo Li novel, he’s perfect to play the prince.
1 0