Editorials
Replying to poongi • 14 hours ago
Title Go Go Squid!
please anyone, more recommendations like this
really love this, Wu Bai being the most unproblematic character in all Cdrama time lmao
0 0
Replying to poongi • 6 days ago
Title Go Go Squid!
I'M REALLY ENJOYING THIS, I WAS GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THESE NEW DRAMAS THAT DIDN'T HAVE THIS LEVEL OF COMFORT…
please anyone, more recommendations like this
1 1
On Go Go Squid! • 6 days ago
Title Go Go Squid!
I'M REALLY ENJOYING THIS, I WAS GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THESE NEW DRAMAS THAT DIDN'T HAVE THIS LEVEL OF COMFORT WHEN WATCHING, this one is just the right amount of everything, and it's funny
1 2
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • 12 days ago
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
this was so nice, I really thought he'd fall for the girl in Germany but it turned out to be Wi Gens daughter lol
1 0
On Shine on Me • 12 days ago
Title Shine on Me
I'm still in 2026 and they jumped to 2028😭🤣 with the robots and everything, China and technology will never change
4 1
On Romantics Anonymous • 20 days ago
Title Romantics Anonymous
this was comforting in a way, very nice ☺️
0 0
Replying to lemonbread • 22 days ago
Title Handmade Love
any recommendations like this one? aesthetically pleasing with nice theme , if web drama / indie production even…
Try Soundtrack#1 one of my favs
0 0
On The Uncanny Counter • 23 days ago
Title The Uncanny Counter
I LOVE THIS, IT'S SOOO GOOD💖💖 the whole plot and storyline is on point, can't wait to start season 2 yaaaay
2 0
On Boys over Flowers • 26 days ago
Title Boys over Flowers
Y'all are overeating this is amazing, it's an adaptation from your typical dramatic love story of course it's going to be cringy but aside from that this was interesting (I would've loved it if I watched it when it was being released) we don't appreciate good things anymore 😭😔
3 0
Replying to CrystalGirl55 • 27 days ago
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2
In this drama I don’t really like naoki’s mother but in the Korean version the male lead’s mother is awesome
True
0 0
Replying to courageous-potato • 27 days ago
Title It Started with a Kiss
ugggghhh he doesnt deserve her. at all. currently watching They Kiss Again and he still dont deserve her hahahahahahhaa.…
LMAO I'M GONE🤣🤣🤣 didn't even finish the Japanese ver yet lol
0 0
On My Bias, My Boss • 30 days ago
Title My Bias, My Boss
literally everything you ever need🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Sooha13 • Sep 10, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds
it's getting better after ep 10 or you can try at least until ep 13.
okay I'll try
0 0
Replying to Sass • Sep 9, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
why
his hugs look so fake 😫🫤 and especially when he hugged her in his coat because she was cold, he barely touched her, that looks nothing like a hug, I'm not even expecting more than a hug but if you're hugging for the first time after 25 episodes at least hug like you mean it 😒😒 they always worry about the makeup🙄 (my unpopular opinion btw) but overall it's a sweet drama and really good putting the occasional cringe moments aside
7 0
On Shine on Me • Sep 8, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Bro has absolutely zero game😭😭😭😭 (ask me why)
2 2
Replying to poongi • Sep 7, 2026
Title The Early Spring
shine on me is really nice
it's really good 💯
1 0
Replying to poongi • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Early Spring
shine on me is really nice
RIGHT
0 0
Replying to girlygirl9983 • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Early Spring
is there another drama thats highly similar to this , same vibe C-Drama?
shine on me is really nice
3 5
On Brave Citizen • Sep 4, 2026
Title Brave Citizen
this was not bad
0 0
Replying to Sunny • Aug 29, 2026
Title The Good Bad Mother
Showing child abuse in the name of mother's love 🙃
how was the discipline you had different from this one and why do you say so, i didn't watch this btw
0 0
