Editorials
Replying to sayratial • Aug 25, 2025
Title Seducing Drake Palma
Give this a try if that's what you're looking for, I think most people here are enjoying this, or at least I am.…
ok thnx
0 0
Replying to Mounalee • Aug 24, 2025
Title Seducing Drake Palma
This drama is total rage bait, it has me screaming at my screen 😤 not in awe, but in pure frustration. The…
where are you watching from
1 2
Replying to sayratial • Aug 24, 2025
Title Seducing Drake Palma
Give this a try if that's what you're looking for, I think most people here are enjoying this, or at least I am.…
Can you tell me where you are watching the drama from, in which platform
1 2
Replying to sayratial • Aug 23, 2025
Title Seducing Drake Palma
Give this a try if that's what you're looking for, I think most people here are enjoying this, or at least I am.…
yeah I also got that vibe🤣 I'm downloading the eps now
1 0
On Seducing Drake Palma • Aug 23, 2025
Title Seducing Drake Palma
I'm feeling alot of negativity from the comments should I just watch it or not guys😭😭 y'all say it's just a drama it's nothing, then proceed to bash it😭😭 like pick a struggle. I think I'll just watch it for myself 😌cause all your comments make it hilarious, and unlike most people, bad comments actually lead me to watch the drama just so I could laugh😭😌
5 5
On Glass Heart • Aug 21, 2025
Title Glass Heart
the ML is a typical loser who is oblivious to wat his actions are doing to the FL😭👍
2 1
On Our Generation • Aug 19, 2025
Title Our Generation
beautiful OST, I loved all the songs. dramas become pretty decent when you don't have any expectations. This was ok..... second leads story would've carried the drama in my opinion
4 0
On Kamen Rider Zero-One • Aug 19, 2025
Title Kamen Rider Zero-One
wat level of power rangers is this🤣👍
0 1
On Our Generation • Aug 18, 2025
Title Our Generation
I'm in ep 15 and the FL is too too much mannn!😭😭 Leave him alone, Ik he's your friend and stuff but u be following him and making your life revolve around his presence😭😭😭 watching that makes me frustrated. And I feel like he's frustrated too when he's looking at her cause when he sees her his head malfunctions or something, wat he has for her got to be pity at this point cause she's not even thinking Abt her future all she sees is him. Her parents should be stricter. Now I understand the ratings for this😔 aside from all that it's still very interesting....
2 0
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • Aug 11, 2025
Title Pump Up the Healthy Love
the first two episodes has me rolling 🤣🤣🤣
8 0
On Fermat's Cuisine • Aug 10, 2025
Title Fermat's Cuisine
This was so emotional to watch 😭😭😭😭 the lesson at the end is so real🤧. I can't end this like this, I'll go watch Glass Heart now, at least they'll probably do Asakura Kai some Justice there😭😭 I heard it's about music. I love music 🎶 so I'm anticipating it😌
3 2
On Resident Playbook • Aug 9, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
The dance together 😍
1 0
On Doctor on the Edge • Aug 9, 2025
Title Doctor on the Edge
I think it would be a very good idea to pair up with So min ☺️ Alchemy of Souls was not enough 😭😭😭😭😭
4 0
On Hot Young Bloods • Aug 8, 2025
Title Hot Young Bloods
too much fighting 😞
1 0
On Fermat's Cuisine • Aug 6, 2025
Title Fermat's Cuisine
Bro put green peppers, onions, ketchup, Spaghetti and polony and acted like it tasted like the best food in the world🤣🤣🤣🤣 they seem to forget that their not in an anime
3 0
On Resident Playbook • Aug 6, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
Very good drama👍👍😌 Why do hospital themed dramas always have the best friendships to ever exist 😭😭 Oh Yi Young's sister and her husband are the most oblivious couple I have ever seen🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well at least there was some development with Um Jay and Sabi😌👍 9.5/10 very very good
7 0
On Resident Playbook • Aug 2, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
in ep 3 at the end for the Resident photo I was waiting for Ku do won to smile back at her as a confirmation but he wasn't smiling back at her😭😭 I feel too embarrassed for her already to watch ep 4
0 0
On Who Rules the World • Jul 31, 2025
Title Who Rules the World
this was too much🤣🤣
0 0
On Better Late than Single • Jul 31, 2025
Title Better Late than Single
Jeong mok and that DANG shiny head of his😭😣 No because I don't want to see my reflection on you when I'm trying to have a conversation😫
3 0
On Spirit Fingers • Jul 30, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
I see that the cast is casting indeed😌😌
5 0
