News Replying to TradeOnlyGTP • Jun 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
The rating is bugged with MDL's algorithm guys! This happens all the time with newer series, but they get fixed…
exactly what I said, but oh well. LOL
0 0
On Woori the Virgin • Jun 21, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
I honestly felt this last episode should’ve been 20-30 mins. But gotta love that 2x speed LOL
6 0
Replying to NotJohnity • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
its not 8.6 its 8.2 lmao
that’s weird now the rating for the drama is at 7.0 lmao
0 1
Replying to NotJohnity • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
its not 8.6 its 8.2 lmao
you’re right but what’s confusing is I tested this with a drama that is currently airing and I got a different rating. drama is called “link: eat, love, kill” and I got 8.1 but it’s sitting at 8.3. unless the drop rating counts also idk. it’s really confusing.
1 1
Replying to TheShambles • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
You are completely correct, I am not sure what the difference is between 'currently watching' and 'verified' -…
could be yes. I’ve always wondered that also.
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I’m a big fan of Cdramas costume fantasies. This one definitely got me hooked so far.
4 0
Replying to NotJohnity • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
its not 8.6 its 8.2 lmao
this usually happens where dramas that air in the beginning takes time to adjust itself with its rating. So for those confused when you mouse over the rating it says “currently watching 8.62”
3 6
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
For people confused about the rating if you mouse over it, it says 8.6.
5 14
callmebookaholic • Jun 20, 2022
Review Alchemy of Souls
this drama is definitely up my alley. I wish we got more costume kdramas with fantasy elements every year.
3 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
this drama started off very strong for me. loving the cast, story & special effects which obviously looks really cool.
18 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 14, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
after 4 episodes this is probably my favorite drama right now that I look forward to on Monday’s & Tuesday’s.
20 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 13, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
For new people on this website. MDL ratings take time to adjust when dramas first air. If you mouse over the rating it says 8.3 which is the actual rating for this drama.
6 0
On From Now On, Showtime! • Jun 12, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime!
Underrated gem imo. The leads were great with the rest of the supporting cast. 9/10
12 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 7, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
First 2 episodes looks promising so far.
3 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 6, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
First episode was very good.
3 0
On Eve • Jun 3, 2022
Title Eve
For people that are confused about the rating. If you mouse over the rating it says "Currently Watching - 8.2"
8 1
Replying to paxxie • Jun 1, 2022
Title Heroes
I'm not sure if she gets better but I agree that she has become bit of an irritant. I have been skipping her parts…
i actually started doing that in episode 13. i just cant with her scenes anymore lol
2 0
On Heroes • Jun 1, 2022
Title Heroes
Does anyone know if the FL character (Wen Rou) gets better in the upcoming episodes? I'm on episode 12 and i dont know i find her extremely annoying and find her character a waste of time. Everything else imo has been great. Enjoying the bromance and the story thus far.
3 18
On Who Rules the World • May 23, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Even though I wasn't a fan of the ending for this drama it definitely scratched the itch I had after watching "love and redemption". Story was good & the leads had very good chemistry. It was enjoyable. 9/10 for me.
7 0
On The Girl on a Bulldozer • May 22, 2022
Title The Girl on a Bulldozer
Rented this movie last night on viki. A very enjoyable film. I loved how the female lead was such a bad ass and didn't take crap from anyone.
2 0