Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 19, 2016
On Castaway Diva • Nov 14, 2023
Major plus for this drama is Park Eun Bin’s voice. The music that’s been added to this OST which is performed by her deserves a lot of praise.

Also, drama is still going strong for me.
14 0
On Castaway Diva • Nov 4, 2023
Another great episode that left me in tears at the end. Imo they should've released all episodes at once similar to "daily dose of sunshine" lol. Park Eun Bin is doing amazing here. Can't wait for 2morrow.
7 0
On Castaway Diva • Oct 31, 2023
I find Park Eun Bin to be one of the rare actors who challenges herself in different roles. She surprises me every time. I wasn’t even aware she can sing like that lol. She has such a beautiful voice.

So far the first two episodes are done very well and I can’t wait for next week
21 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 30, 2023
IMO I honestly wish this drama was 12 episodes. It started off ok but there's just nothing to like at this point. The comedy is cringe.. support characters are extremely unlikable. I find myself 2x speeding the majority of the scenes. This is going to be very difficult to finish.
16 0
On The Worst of Evil • Oct 12, 2023
My first time seeing BIBI act and I'm very impressed. I would definitely want to see more of her in different roles.
9 0
On Destined with You • Oct 12, 2023
I would say that Rowoon carried this drama for the most part especially at the beginning. The cast was fine but I stopped caring for most of them after awhile. Especially most of the side characters. 2x speed works well here. I also felt that if this drama was 12 episodes the pacing of it would've been alot better. 7.7/10 for me.
8 0
On Ballerina • Oct 9, 2023
Title Ballerina
Only saving grace for this film was the one action scene towards the end of it. other than that it was ok.

7/10
3 0
On Moving • Sep 21, 2023
Title Moving
this is definitely drama of the year for me. 10/10
7 0
On My Lovely Liar • Sep 19, 2023
I honestly started to lose interest around episode 8-10. I felt it dragged a bit. 12 episodes would’ve been ok for this drama. overall 7.8/10 for me. It was a decent watch.
7 0
On Moving • Aug 30, 2023
Title Moving
This is looking to be the best drama of 2023 IMO
23 4
On Moving • Aug 16, 2023
Title Moving
episodes 8-9 today were great. love the backstory of the parents and how they met. can’t wait for next week!
15 0