Editorials Replying to Creature • 12 days ago
Title Hope
If this is one of the worst films of 2026, shouldn't its rating be like 1 or 2 or even 3. Why 6 though?
I’m someone who rates differently. I’m not going to give it a 1-3 just because I have a negative opinion on it. The film had a couple positive things to it, but even that couldn’t have save it.
1 1
On Hope • 25 days ago
Title Hope
one of the worse films ive seen this year. 6/10
4 4
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 9, 2026
Title Moonlit Reunion
This drama was really good for me. The leads stood out especially the female lead. I would love to see more dramas like this with her in it. Very good. 8.5/10
8 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Aug 4, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
its good so far. a pretty cute and chill romance + friendships. i got more engaged after ep4? and when the whole…
ok thanks alot for your input. :))
2 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 4, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
hey guys, quick question. I really like a couple of the dramas from the female lead and want to continue watching her work. Is this one worth it? Cause i see the low rating and i don't want to waste my time if its not good. Thanks in advance
2 4
On Veil of Shadows • Jun 1, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
just finished. 8/10 for me. I thought it dragged alot, but overall it was good.
3 0
On The WONDERfools • May 26, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
Eun woo is Clark Kent
19 0
On Idol I • Jan 27, 2026
Title Idol I
it was aight. 7.5/10
6 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 28, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend Spoiler
I enjoyed the drama for what it was. One of my criticisms of it was to many characters died. And I wasn't really a fan of the ending especially since it felt kind of rush. But overall, it wasn't horrible for me. I'm giving it an 8/10.
3 1
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 19, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
I'm glad i caught up with only 20 episodes in. Can't wait for the next 4 episodes in a couple hrs. Drama has been good far imo.
2 0
On Love Untangled • Sep 6, 2025
Title Love Untangled
Became a fan of the main actress since twinkling watermelon and this film honestly didn't disappoint. Hope to see her in more main roles.
9 0
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 11, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
is there plans for a s2 cause knowing this has 4 episodes left I feel like it won’t get the proper ending it deserves. Also, the “romance” is done very poorly imo.
4 1
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 24, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
The only thing that still held my attention after 6-7 episodes was the 2nd leads. Other than that this drama was a good watch. 8/10 for me.
4 0
On Friendly Rivalry • Feb 11, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
after watching 3 episodes this drama seems promising.
3 0
On Brave Citizen • Feb 3, 2025
Title Brave Citizen
I would love to see a sequel to this film or it being remade as a series. Definitely worth picking up.
4 0
On Kingdom 4: Return of the Great General • Jan 21, 2025
Title Kingdom 4: Return of the Great General
please tell me there’s going to be a sequel. this needs to continue.
3 1
On Officer Black Belt • Sep 14, 2024
Title Officer Black Belt
love these type of movies. 10/10 for me
2 0
On Sweet Home Season 3 • Aug 12, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 3
This drama really fell off after the first season. Idk how the rating for this is so high lol. 6.5/10 for me.
4 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 30, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Kim Hye Yoon is really made for rom coms. Her perkiness and acting continues to keep me engaged in this drama.Her lead counterpart is also impressing me. 9/10 8 episodes in.
9 0
Replying to adjani • Apr 22, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Please rate the drama too! Hopefully the MDL ratings rise a bit further!
I did
1 1