Celebrity
Replying to Duaa • Jan 16, 2019
Title Children of Nobody
There is no space for any romance in the theme of this drama
Do the mc and female lead get stronger do they actually progress I love a good story where our characters make big changes through the series
0 0
Replying to Duaa • Jan 16, 2019
Title Children of Nobody
There is no space for any romance in the theme of this drama
That's a shame Although it's gonna go on my lift just not gonna watch it anytime soon though then the plot sounds pretty awesome
0 0
Replying to sorasuk • Jan 16, 2019
Title The Best Chicken
i'm the only person that enjoyed this a lot????????
Do you guys recommend it If it has potential I'm all for it
0 0
Replying to Jose Vargas • Jan 16, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
Love the webtoon
I hope it gets a good series adaption soon I really enjoy it
0 0
Replying to rdturbo • Jan 16, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
looks fun.There is actually a similar webtoon called age matters where a 22yr old ceo of a tech company hires…
Love the webtoon
0 0
Replying to Duaa • Jan 16, 2019
Title Children of Nobody
There is no space for any romance in the theme of this drama
So I take it as a no Duaa
0 0
Replying to KellyFlower • Jan 4, 2019
Title But Always
@Janey - no
Was she pregnant at the end
0 0
Replying to shortpinkies • Dec 30, 2018
Title Blossom in Heart
Just for the poster alone, I’m in!
Same
0 0
Replying to wengruiz12 • Nov 17, 2018
Title House of Bluebird
Is there a romance
Sure at the end barly really and i kean barely I shall leave maybe a bit more romance would have made it more interesting
0 2
Replying to Roxyna • Nov 17, 2018
Title Where Stars Land
Totally agree! And they are neighbors! I don't understand why can't they just see each other outside work if this…
Love is blind love is stupid especially when you find that someone where your 1st time really I remember
0 0
Replying to Jose Vargas • Nov 17, 2018
Title My Healing Love
Bigbel30 u ever been hert like that u sound like u taking it personally
What are you afraid of
0 0
Replying to Bigbel30 • Nov 17, 2018
Title My Healing Love
Another show about a cheating wife regardless of how bad her her husband is she’s still married get a divorce…
Bigbel30 u ever been hert like that u sound like u taking it personally
1 0
Replying to kshadow82 • Nov 17, 2018
Title It's My Life
wow.. the makeup artist for Seo Hyo Rim is terrible..but that aside.. 120 episodes.. can't do it :/
Weakling
8 0
Replying to Toomuchdrama • Nov 14, 2018
Title Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter
hmmm......actually it's not, they are just building the plot....I think people expected a more serious/melodramatic…
Toomuchdrama couldn't agree more I was expecting something a bit more serious but honestly so far I'm loving it
1 0
On Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter • Nov 14, 2018
Title Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter
So far loving it i expected something a bit more serious at first but pretty good enjoyable ep 4 what a cliffhanger
2 0
Replying to Eternal Kdrama • Nov 4, 2018
Title Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter
This will be new airing drama that I will be watching after almost 2 months of slump. (I am also watching another…
I've also been in kind of a slump I love slow building romance one sided romance at the beginning but not really so much comedy or well I like the main characters to grow
2 0
Replying to Shunaria • Nov 4, 2018
Title Kamen Rider Zi-O
The first 2 episode is disaster IMO
Hey guess you're right sucks we should have just ended it with build
0 0
On Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter • Nov 3, 2018
Title Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter
During each season I only pick 2 or 3 to watch and this is one I'm excited
0 0
Replying to Choi Yoon is my life • Oct 4, 2018
Title The Third Charm
I love it already!! Can't wait for the next episodes!!
What site did u watch it on
0 0
Replying to Wendy • Sep 25, 2018
Title Martial Universe
a website says 2018-10-11... I guess it's 11th of October this year
This little are u series oh ima smack ur but cheeks hatd as fk
0 0