Editorials
Replying to sweetP • Mar 4, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
rui and jjy chemistry is so strong that even their tiniest interactions makes you scream, their onscreen connection…
I was doubting at first. cuz of the age gap and I see him as her little brother. but when their dessert scene the holding hand the chemistry exploded.
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 4, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Oh we are going to get many body counts from TJR in this series. Like we've already seen jiling. Now we are seeing…
gjm please spare my wuyi. just from the spoiler alone I’m already emotional. 😭😭😭
0 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Wow since the beginning, you are a real stalker lol Hello! Come in! We need more yappers here 😆😊
always here but in the dark. kinda creepy thinking about that. like imagine someone watching from afar ooooppp that’s me 😂
0 8
Replying to Annael • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Wow since the beginning, you are a real stalker lol Hello! Come in! We need more yappers here 😆😊
I followed xiaoju for a long time and was so happy that she’s confirmed the drama so I check the mdl cmt section everyday. like twice a day and now it’s over 48k 🥹
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Hello hello
I love to be a part of ❤️❤️
1 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Wow since the beginning, you are a real stalker lol Hello! Come in! We need more yappers here 😆😊
I’m nota stalker but I’m not so good at writing so I can’t help but look up the vos cmt section. I have no one to share the excitement with. I’m a fan of xiao ju and was so excited to see her collaborating with Dudu and rui. and everyone here love her a lot. now I can’t help myself but create an acc and here I am 😭😭😭
1 11
Replying to Mimi • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Hello hello
helllooooo
0 3
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
My inner organs r shifting again, I'm going, goodnight yall🌙🌃
goodnight senior
0 0
Replying to Minarolol • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
GJM, you might as well change it to VEIL OF TRAUMA😭😭😭... Am I gonna be crying for every single episode…
or Veil of Dead maybe 😭
3 1
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
u my senior 👩🦼
nahhh I’m ur junior ✌🏻
0 0
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
HELLO 🩷
whenever I saw jilu Reuter I always open the cmt section to see how everyone would’ve react. cuz I have no one to share the excitement with. u guys are legend tbh. 48k even before the drama release 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
3 0
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
u my senior 👩🦼
me ?
0 2
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
HELLO 🩷
oh good morning
1 2
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
HELLO 🩷
hello. love the pf pic. I gasped when I saw the back hug
2 4
Replying to Ju jieeee • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
hello everyone! I’ve been stalking this cmt section since the drama start filming. everyone is so active here…
so lively that I want to be apart of this conversation too
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 3, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
hello everyone! I’ve been stalking this cmt section since the drama start filming. everyone is so active here 😭❤️
3 33
