Editorials
Ceki • Nov 21, 2017
Article Drama Adaptation of 'The Beauty Inside' Set for 2018!
I adored the movie, but I'm concerned about their being a drama adaptation of the same story just different genders...
1 0
Replying to jadea • Nov 21, 2017
Title Together with Me Spoiler
This is scored pretty high, so I went into this with high expectations, but other than Korn and Knock having better…
Just finished this myself, I couldn't agree more. I had really high hopes for the show, with how people were rating it, only to find out it would disappoint me. At one point, I found myself skipping over the show because I was getting so upset with all the character's and their personalities. I did finish it, only because I wanted to see how everyone ended up and if Knock would stop being annoying. Definitely not the worst BL but it wasn't the best either.
2 0