Editorials
Yume • Jun 20, 2020
Article From a Laboratory Scientist's Perspective: Medical Drama Moments
I completelely agree with the content in this article, especially antimicrobial resistance. I think it is hard to develop new antibiotics for the main reasons: (1) It takes time to actually produce and test it and (2) some microbes develop resistance at a fast rate, making the antibiotic ineffective and short-lived. I think that we can further reduce the development of antibiotic resistance by also decreasing its utilization in agriculture, improve hygiene and diagnostics, identify new targets (some cellular pathways are harder for bacteria to bypass or modify so are ideal targets for new antibiotics) and combination therapies.
3 3
On Well-Intended Love • Mar 18, 2019
Title Well-Intended Love
Wen Li and Jia Fei should have more screen time together! xD
2 0
On Huang Qian Shuo • Mar 18, 2019
Person Huang Qian Shuo
He was so cute in Well Intended Love.
5 0
On I Will Never Let You Go • Mar 9, 2019
Title I Will Never Let You Go
At first, Dong Fang Shi is the character I thought I didn't like but I was wrong. He became my favourite character in the late episodes.
9 0
On Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee • Dec 22, 2018
Person Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee
He played his role really well in Tra Barb See Chompoo. Looking forward to watching his future lakorns.
9 0
