Celebrity
On Ghoul • Feb 19, 2016
Title Ghoul
horror survival psychological romance? Im in
1 0
Replying to sukii • Feb 16, 2016
Title Love That Makes You Cry
So many potential ships in this drama lol there are ren x oto, ren x kiho, asahi x oto, haruta x konatsu.shipping…
true! but that's what makes it more fun though
0 0
Replying to irida_space • Feb 15, 2016
Title Devil Lover
omg i saw the poster and no wonder i thought the main lead was Mike! It's his brother lol! I'm so gonna watch…
same i was so confused lol
0 0
On Megan Lai • Feb 15, 2016
Person Megan Lai
love the new picture, lovely girl <3
1 0
Replying to sukii • Feb 15, 2016
Title Love That Makes You Cry Spoiler
So many potential ships in this drama lol there are ren x oto, ren x kiho, asahi x oto, haruta x konatsu.shipping…
yesss omg me too! I actually wish Ren did love Hinata, she may have lied and all but I don't think she is a bad girl. But... the poster indeed :/
0 0
On Watashi wo Hanasanaide • Feb 15, 2016
Title Watashi wo Hanasanaide
that's more like it lol
0 0
On Watashi wo Hanasanaide • Feb 14, 2016
Title Watashi wo Hanasanaide
why so few comments on this? it's freaking amazing! So sick though
3 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Feb 14, 2016
Title Descendants of the Sun
not really into this genre but the preview looks too damn good and I love the cast
4 0
Replying to sukii • Feb 14, 2016
Title Love That Makes You Cry Spoiler
So many potential ships in this drama lol there are ren x oto, ren x kiho, asahi x oto, haruta x konatsu.shipping…
so true! My favorite ship is konatsu x haruta though.
2 0
Replying to Raza • Feb 5, 2016
Title Koinaka: Best Friends in Love
Serizawa Akari's face really pisses me off every time she says ''Bye Bye Aoi''. And what's up with Aoi running…
Ah I see I see ^^ I think it's similar to hanging out or talking to friends. Overtime you start picking up their habits and they do the same with you.
0 0
Replying to tropka • Feb 5, 2016
Article "Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso" is getting a film adaptation in 2016!
Is Yamazaki Kento trying to monopolize the whole shoujo live action male lead part?
yes, yes he is.
0 0
Replying to Raza • Feb 5, 2016
Title Koinaka: Best Friends in Love
Serizawa Akari's face really pisses me off every time she says ''Bye Bye Aoi''. And what's up with Aoi running…
Oh I see :) I think it's more of a misunderstanding from my side though. When I think of a country's culture I'd firstly think of things like traditions, art, religion, language and manners. So that's why I laughed a bit at the piggyback and running across a bridge part.
0 0
Replying to Raza • Feb 5, 2016
Title Koinaka: Best Friends in Love
Serizawa Akari's face really pisses me off every time she says ''Bye Bye Aoi''. And what's up with Aoi running…
I guess so? either way don't worry ^^
0 0
Replying to Raza • Feb 5, 2016
Title Koinaka: Best Friends in Love
Serizawa Akari's face really pisses me off every time she says ''Bye Bye Aoi''. And what's up with Aoi running…
wait, you were serious? I thought it was a joke about those things being cultural thing.
0 0
On Honda Tsubasa • Feb 4, 2016
Person Honda Tsubasa
omg she's dating Miura Shohei. Would love to see them in a drama together
0 0
Replying to Raza • Feb 4, 2016
Title Koinaka: Best Friends in Love
Serizawa Akari's face really pisses me off every time she says ''Bye Bye Aoi''. And what's up with Aoi running…
a ''cultural thing'' im crying
3 0
Ceki • Feb 4, 2016
Article "Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso" is getting a film adaptation in 2016!
lol I already guessed Yamazaki Kento would be the main role. The guy's doing almost every live-action lately. Not that I'm complaining tho ;)
1 0
On Jung Kyung Ho • Feb 4, 2016
Person Jung Kyung Ho
he looks so much better on screen than on this picture lol
3 1
Replying to Banana-chan • Feb 3, 2016
Person Kim Go Eun
Reminds me of Suzy.
Why did you have to point that out >.< Atleast it's not as much bad as Wei Mandy and J-Hope
0 0
On Kim Go Eun • Feb 3, 2016
Person Kim Go Eun
I can see her creeping up my favorite actor list. Love her <3 Keep up the good work!
2 0
