Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2024
On Police in Love • 8 days ago
The only thing that I hate about these series is that I have to wait 6 days for 1 episode 😭
12 0
Replying to Justina_123 • 13 days ago
It's because he knows pio knows everything and pio isn't being honest with him his mother lit tried to kill him…
It's not that pio isn't able to turn in his mom he just doesn't want her to kill herself cause then he's gonna take the blame he's gonna think it's all because of him and will have to live in guilt for his whole life because of her
0 0
Replying to woo • 13 days ago
pio isn’t “ helping “ his mother, he wanted to tell jeongyo but his mother literally threatened to die if…
Understandable but he shouldn't care about someone like that someone who has abused him his whole life I hope he realizes that
0 0
Replying to Justina_123 • 14 days ago
It's because he knows pio knows everything and pio isn't being honest with him his mother lit tried to kill him…
Didn't say pio knows his mother wants to kill jeong yo again but he knows his mother wanted to the first time but still isn't being honest with jeong yo his mother wants jeong yo gone what don't you understand and I don't hate pio it's not his fault he has this crazy mother but atleast be honest with jeong yo knowing what his mother put jeong yo through with already a traumatizing childhood
4 2
Replying to Justina_123 • 14 days ago
It's because he knows pio knows everything and pio isn't being honest with him his mother lit tried to kill him…
What else would you say ?
0 0
Replying to ruby • 14 days ago
They really need to give us Jeongyo’s POV, then will his behavior toward Pio make sense. rn we’re seeing everything…
It's because he knows pio knows everything and pio isn't being honest with him his mother lit tried to kill him and is planning to kill him again but pio is being a coward right now
5 6
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 14 days ago
It's understandable why jeong yo is angry at pio he knows pio knows everything but still isn't being honest with him he's helping his crazy mother after everything she put jeong yo through anyways I hope they don't turn out to be brother's cause I ship them
5 2
Replying to BlBabyAu • 19 days ago
Why does it seem like mangkorn has already had a crush on Thiar?Anyway, this series is hilariously good!
It seems the other way around mangkorn seems to be confused with his feelings he doesn't seem to be in love but thiar he seems to be really falling for mangkorn
1 0
On Police in Love • 19 days ago
War looks so Korean he looks like yim siwan and those big sparkly eyes remind me not just of him but also park juhoon
1 0
Replying to asapnami • 21 days ago
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID! Jimin from the Fake Love era.
Right the hair style too they look like brothers
1 0
Replying to burnot • 22 days ago
who is JIMIN ,?
Jimin from a kpop group BTS
0 0
Replying to asapnami • 22 days ago
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID! Jimin from the Fake Love era.
Literally it's mostly the eyes and plump lips
2 2
On The Last Oath • 22 days ago
Lin zai looks so similar to jimin I can't be the only one who sees that 😭✌🏻
6 10
On Ash • Aug 30, 2026
Title Ash
Can we talk about how pretty Kingston's eyes are he's so handsome too and his voice is really attractive 😭 I would be obsessed with him too the chemistry they have is everything
12 1
On Payback • Jun 9, 2026
Title Payback
Bro MIN is so pretty 😭 he looks so much like song yaxuan a chinese idol from TNT
6 0
Replying to Barbie_tee • Jun 1, 2026
Title Lost to You
I guess we would see something special like first kiss in ep 7+8 based on the emoji from schedule poster🤤The…
I'm watching a bl you will later understand what I mean
0 0
Replying to Barbie_tee • May 30, 2026
Title Lost to You
I guess we would see something special like first kiss in ep 7+8 based on the emoji from schedule poster🤤The…
We'll it's normal to panick when someone's in your personal space
0 2
Replying to KingTyrik • May 29, 2026
Title Lost to You Spoiler
They kept calling Xu Yuan a jinx but yet he helped them win the basketball game.
They blame their own problems on him because they don't want to take accountability for their own outcome so they make up something that makes them feel better about themselves
5 1
Replying to Barbie_tee • May 29, 2026
Title Lost to You
I guess we would see something special like first kiss in ep 7+8 based on the emoji from schedule poster🤤The…
I wouldn't say xu yuan is in love romantically I would say he's getting attached to zhan wang but only because he cares about him as someone who's now important to him too not because he now feels romantic feelings for him but he will probably fall for zhan wang too realizing he likes him romantically and not as a friend once zhan wang shows his feelings more to him
1 4
On Lost to You • May 29, 2026
Title Lost to You
Why do I have to wait for another 6 days this is too good 😭 it's clear that Zhan Wang is in love but doesn't dare to really show it to Xu Yuan yet I can't wait when he will show more of his feelings so xu yuan knows
5 1