Editorials
Replying to KBerry1992 • 18 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
There is some comedy in each episode. The action is serious but not too much. It has a good balance between comedy,…
It has happy ending. One of my favourite dramas in the past years ^^
1 0
Replying to TheRetiredGodOfWar • 29 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
how much is the comedy? does the drama take itself too seriously? ir is it more light?
There is some comedy in each episode. The action is serious but not too much. It has a good balance between comedy, family/romance, office/work, and action. ^^
8 2
Replying to WM • Aug 5, 2026
Title Doctor X: Mafia in White
Japanese original was an amazing ride, even if it was quite repetitive and without any character development.Daimon…
Daimon was known for wearing heels in the original, so I wonder if that will be included here!
1 1
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Aug 1, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
They better not get engaged or ELSEEE 🤮😡I cringe every time Min Hwan breathes around Yeo Ri. Especially…
Something is werd about him - just don't know what it is. But why do you think he might be a murderer?!
0 1
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Jul 30, 2026
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
One of the best dramas ever , exceptional cast and characters, and a memorable OST. So many memories - wish I could see it again for the first time.
2 0
Replying to FadedBlues • Jun 22, 2026
Title Doctor X: Mafia in White
The original had the fl having a bestie this one it seems like it won't be the case which is unfortunate.
To add to that, in the original Michiko was known for her stilettos and being into fashion! It was part of her character. I wonder if it will be the same here?
0 0
Replying to samstones • Mar 17, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
I find this Royal Auction House Chairman Lady just a total nutjob. lolShe must be the loan shark her parents were…
Would not be surprised, if she suddenly decides to reveal those paintings and auction them - as a suprise towards Han Seol. Don't think Han Seol knows the chairwoman keeps them.
2 0
Replying to call_me_jowse • Mar 16, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
That best friend of hers has a swimming gear in his studio and they made sure to highlight it in that scene. Seol…
I thought it was odd too! And as other have mentioned, something is sus about him.
1 1
Replying to Wheetie • Feb 6, 2026
Title Doctor X: Mafia in White
A Korean adaptation of DOCTOR X with Kim Jiwon!?!? Lets just say I am frothing at the mouth, I love Doctor X!!…
Love the japanese Doctor X, and sooo excited for this one too! I really hope the soundtrack will be good as well ))
2 0
Replying to Tennesine_24 • Jan 19, 2026
Title Spring Fever
i am only ten mins in and I already feel frustrated at the nephew ...bro first asked his uncle to quit for the…
I see your frustration . I just remind myself that he's a teenager 😄
6 0
Replying to Cressy • Jan 15, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
Super excited about this one. Huge fan of both of them, I almost always love Park Min Young's choices in roles…
I'm also excited for the main cast.
3 0
On Honour • Jan 15, 2026
Title Honour
Reminds me of Search: WWW, but hopefully without unnecessary romance. Curious to see how this one will go
5 0
Replying to Emzfmz • Jan 15, 2026
Title Spring Fever
this is cute-ish. nice start
I hope it continues being cute and not too dramatic. We need something light now ^^
4 0
Replying to Starto • Jan 10, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
Who's here for the ride, knowing the participants are only for fame but we have nothing on with our lives so we…
Same. Been watching since S1 and can't stop it for some reason every single time 😏
4 0
On Positively Yours • Jan 10, 2026
Title Positively Yours
Need to watch it because of Hong Jong Hyun! Let him have a good character since Dear X 😄
5 0
Replying to Dreamy • Jan 5, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
What I capture from the trailer:Beautiful landscape✅️Beautiful people✅️Melancholy eyes✅️Microexpression✅️ASMR…
Yes, yes, yes and many times yes!💕
1 0
Replying to jsmllvrs • Nov 18, 2025
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
the cast is just 🔥🔥 can't wait to see who's in there too😭😭😭 guys the wait will finally be over,…
Im not complaining with that cast 😂
0 0
Replying to mangodesu • Nov 14, 2025
Title Dear X
Nah I think he fell for her. Either that or he's using the same tactics on her but that look on his face when…
I mean ... if he did fall for her, he fell hard 😄 that look was indeed something or he's acting towards her is more cunning than hers
0 0
Replying to Leaf • Nov 14, 2025
Title Dear X
Well I hope he's using her, giving her a taste of her own medicine.Jun Seo also may end up doing something cause…
Maybe that's it. If he has lured her out, but doesnt know her goal (I still dont know what her goal with him is), he's letting her fall into his trap :D
1 1
On Dear X • Nov 13, 2025
Title Dear X
For a while I thought Heo In Gang would be firm on his stance with her when she visited his grandma. Just a theory: maybe he let's her think for a while that he's into her, only to see what she wants? I'm still not sure about his thoughts and feelings even after the date. Something feels off.
4 5
