K-Drama
Replying to mvnamii • 9 days ago
Title Mr. Bad
Anyone else here after watching Chen Zhe Yuan in Hidden Love? π
π
2 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Zhoa Ling is a beautiful character, and an absolute breath of fresh air. Ding Yuxi plays him so well, so much nuance, attention to detail and acting without words. I very rarely make comments before completing a series (I think this might be the second time I've done so) but I'm loving the reunion between Ding Yuxi and Deng Enxi; it's always refreshing to see actors play completely different characters as opposed to rinse and repeat. I'm sat!
11 0
Replying to lily • Nov 11, 2025
Title Tide of Love
god i aleady have alot that im watching rn but i keep adding
it's becoming impossible to keep up! π
6 2
On The Story of Bi Hyeong: Enchanted Master of the Goblin • Nov 7, 2025
Title The Story of Bi Hyeong: Enchanted Master of the Goblin
This was really fun, and I hope they do another season! Honestly 25 minute episodes just don't do the story, the characters or actors justice. I was surprised there were 12 episodes, but still not enough! Good easy watch.
7 0
Replying to vivilaavida • Nov 4, 2025
Title Last Summer
Right? I just donβt get why people are hating so much on a drama thatβs only two episodes inβ¦ I actually…
Right? I really enjoyed the first two episodes! I was going to wait until it was done and watch it one go, but it's goy me intrigued, plus the comments annoyed me so decided I've got to show it my love and support ;)
3 0
On Last Summer • Nov 3, 2025
Title Last Summer
The comments for this show after only two episodes are ridiculous. The cast are great, LJW is phenomenal as per usual, delivering so much with so few words. I genuinely do not get the hate for the FL, she's great, in fact everyone around her had me drove in the first episode! I like to see a confident, takes no shit FL. I look forward to seeing how this plays out and where the story goes. Perhaps give the whole show a chance before slating it for absolutely no reason whatsoever!
30 3
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Oct 31, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
Such a good first episode! I'm obsessed already and absolutely can't wait, I don't know how I'm going to cope waiting each week for a new episode. Happy Halloween π»
4 0
Replying to NaDa AbuRaya • Sep 18, 2025
Title Love Tractor
I think you didn't read the manga !!! ππ
You're not wrong π
It's not the story etc I honestly just couldn't get on board with him - personal preference I guess!
2 0
On Love Tractor • Sep 13, 2025
Title Love Tractor
As much as I enjoyed the story,.the way Yoon Do Jin played Suh Ye Chan really grated on me! The whole pouty/sulky thing put me off towards the end and I was glad to finish it. Which is a shame because I enjoyed the overall storyline, and I thought it was a good KBL. Just wasn't my kinda character I guess!
2 2