Editorials
On Hey Pro My Mountain Girl • Apr 15, 2022
Title Hey Pro My Mountain Girl
I pass this :-P
0 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 30, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Ep 9 was totally hilarious. I laughed like mad 😂
2 0
lo_ve • Mar 25, 2022
Article Joo Won to reportedly lead a new tvN drama!
Hopefully he will be partnered with someone compatible
3 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Mar 17, 2022
Title Touboui F
Is the first ep subbed in english?
Thank you so much for the link!
0 0
On Hakuoki • Jan 18, 2022
Title Hakuoki
Just finished 2 episodes and it's really good. Love the main leads' chemistry!
1 2
Replying to someyicooo • May 2, 2021
Title Law School
I have a hunch that Prof. Kim Eun Sook (nice pregnant lady) is the murderer. I know we don't have much on her…
It makes sense
0 0
On Law School • Apr 26, 2021
Title Law School
Such a great drama. So far so good! I hope there'll be some romantic story connection for Kim Bum & Ryu Hye Young :)
3 0
lo_ve • Mar 29, 2021
Article Song Seung Heon and Lee Ha Na confirmed for the new season of "Voice"
I believe he can act better than LJW ?
2 0
On Alice in Borderland • Dec 13, 2020
Title Alice in Borderland
Will there be a season 2 for this?
0 4
On This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake in My Life • Mar 24, 2020
Title This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake in My Life
Crazy drama!
1 0
On Nine Kilometers of Love • Sep 28, 2019
Title Nine Kilometers of Love Spoiler
So far i dont really like the main girl lead but I hope she will get better toward the end
0 0
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Aug 28, 2019
Title The Missing Half
14 plus 14 is 28. There are probably 2 episodes to make up an hour. You wat an episode but you are really watching…
Oh I see. Thx for the info! :)
2 0
On The Missing Half • Aug 27, 2019
Title The Missing Half
This drama has 28 episodes. Please someone correct it in the profile, please.
0 3
On I Wanna Hear Your Song • Aug 21, 2019
Title I Wanna Hear Your Song
This drama is so fascinating! I like it a lot.
8 0