Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 16, 2019

Friends

Replying to LittleButterfly • Jan 17, 2023
MiaMaw subs has now posted the remaining episodes 6-8 !! You can find all the subs here,https://miamaw-subs.com/akuma-to-love-song/
Thanks a lot 👍
1 0
Replying to lily • May 11, 2022
I'm watching this for Park Hae Jin, but now I also got Girl Crush for Jin Ki Joo. She has the ability to change…
I have liked her since watching "Come and Hug Me" drama
0 0
Replying to lily • May 10, 2022
the general has the backstory dated back to 2000 years ago from the first generation of the Cha family, that will…
Thanks for the info lily :)
0 0
On From Now On, Showtime! • May 10, 2022
Sorry but I just can't come to liking the general character. His comedy isn't funny at all. A part from that I have no complaints of the storyline. And I love how the lead couple getting closer each episode
6 2
On Grid • Apr 21, 2022
Title Grid
The plot was good in the beginning but toward the end was so senseless.
7 0
On My Liberation Notes • Apr 18, 2022
I am ejoying watching this drama. Looking forwards to see more developing of Mi Jung & Mr. Gu's relationship (。・ω・。)ノ♡
10 0