K-Drama
Old_Anime_Lady • Sep 9, 2019
Article Ask MDL: Medical
I love medical dramas and already watched a lot of them. My favorites would be Doctor X (really happy that there is going to be a season 6), Good doctor, Medical Examiner Dr. Qin, God's Quiz and Iryu Team Medical Dragon. Thank you for the great list now I can add more to my plan to watch list :)
2 0
Replying to ClaudiaK • May 22, 2019
Title Evil Minds
Where can I watch this english subbed?
Here https://kissasian.sh/Drama/Evil-Minds
7 0
Replying to bambam2002 • May 17, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
is the preview for the next ep out yet?
It's out right now :)
1 0
Replying to rodrod • Jan 16, 2019
Title Drama Special Series Season 3: Adolescence Medley
anyone know the name of the song they sang at the music festival?
Lee Juck - Running in the Sky
1 0
