Celebrity
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 2, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
TJR who was in MJTY with Esther, visited her on set while she was filming this and here’s their video: https://weibo.com/5417371966/5096309830455007
they are officially siblings lmao
1 1
Replying to Chaos • Nov 2, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I am shocked at the rating. What happened in the last hour? Even the former 8.4 rating didn't do the drama justice,…
some haters. that's why you can't trust the ratings in here.
4 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 2, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
i am in love with cat and mouse dynamic between ding yuxi and yu shuxin already!!😍😍😍
7 0
On My Journey to You • Nov 1, 2024
Title My Journey to You
any news of season 2?
0 0
On Speed and Love • Oct 9, 2024
Title Speed and Love
rumored cast are Yu shuxin and Chen xingxu
0 5
On Empress Reborn • Aug 16, 2024
Title Empress Reborn
there is rumour that the Main leads will be Liu Yifei and Cheng Yi
0 7
On Are You the One • Aug 4, 2024
Title Are You the One
when is the release date?
1 3
On Chinese Restaurant Season 8 • Aug 3, 2024
Title Chinese Restaurant Season 8
now I want a modern drama between xin xin and yi tian
14 0
On Yang Chao Yue • Jul 23, 2024
Person Yang Chao Yue
wow her acting here improved! https://youtu.be/JHQ-WrR3dDA?si=BKSgY73UtLvb_7WU
1 0
On The Princess Royal • Jul 15, 2024
Title The Princess Royal Spoiler
why do i feel like Pei Weixuan was a second choice lmao or like he is the only best thing Li Rong can grab because he is the only one left 🤣. Somehow Pei Weixuan is sidelined...like hard!
3 1
Replying to ClG • Jul 12, 2024
Person Kashiwabara Takashi
I read that it's because he wasn't getting any roles because of a scandal to which he punched a man due to an…
he apologized and shaved his head because of it.
0 2
Replying to Burcu • Jul 11, 2024
Person Kashiwabara Takashi
Why did he stopped acting?
I read that it's because he wasn't getting any roles because of a scandal to which he punched a man due to an argument
1 4
On Zhang Jing Yi • Jul 10, 2024
Person Zhang Jing Yi
happy birthday!!!!!!
2 0
Replying to Enzek • Jul 9, 2024
Title The Glory
Author of novels: Qian Shan Cha KeTheme of novels: After I search online, except her latest ongoing novel that…
what is the original ending for the double in the book?
0 0
Replying to Silvermoon • Jul 9, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Can you share the video here?
https://youtu.be/MNVyWGD5T_4?si=SWPMrpSsc9laeZwH
1 1
On Sword and Beloved • Jul 3, 2024
Title Sword and Beloved
I had to rewatch the trailer to give me some reassurance for this one lmao. It worked!
10 1
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • Jul 3, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
I just watch a vid comparing the crying scene of yang mi here with Zhao liying in The Legend of Shenli & Bai Lu in Till the end of the moon. 😬😮💨 yang mi...yang mi...*sigh
4 3
On The Glory • Jun 29, 2024
Title The Glory
Any news of a release date?
2 1
On My Journey to You • Jun 28, 2024
Title My Journey to You
Is there a 2nd season for this one? I think I saw a leak post where there was a second part but with no news recently...are they discontinuing it?
2 1
Replying to Peterx • Jun 27, 2024
Title The Princess Royal Spoiler
the Main Character in the novel is Li Rong, so its her story and she remains hot headed till the end as she is…
Huh??? noooooo!!!...I can already imagine the stress I will be having watching this lmao. Just hoping they will change that even if it's just a little. Empowerment shouldn't equal to being overly entitled, though I know she is royalty in all...but damn.
1 1
