Are you frustrated? Don’t worry! Here are a few simple solutions:1. Ignore it completely.2. Get used to it.3.…
what's so weird is that for people who are delulu and obsessed with HMH, I don't understand why they keep mentioning Esther in their conversation or even in their posts. Like focus on your artist 🙄
the fanwar culture is always happen in China but it’s wild spread everywhere now bc of how easy we get the information…
my gurl is just working hard and hustling, she has no time to focus on other people's business and other celebs . Like she is literally living her life and minding her own business yet other people keep putting her name on their made up scenario.
I was wondering what the rumor was but I guess people thought the reason, filming is stopping on August 9-10, is because they were replacing the ML but it was because of the typhoon 😅😂
Are you frustrated? Don’t worry! Here are a few simple solutions:1. Ignore it completely.2. Get used to it.3.…
I was just gonna ignore it and I did blocked some accounts but just visited the Chang Sheng Gu page for any new pics or Reuters and the comments just frustrated me 🫠. I guess I can't even just visit the drama page without my mood being spoiled 😭.
I just want to support a drama Esther is in, but for the new one, why is it so hard. Esther's fans and casual watchers are literally all good vibes and are excited for it. But then you see the HMH's fans having a dramatic comment, crying about this and that, constantly complaining, saying how they don't want this drama, how "he" doesn't want this drama. Like ohhh my gaaawwwddd. Like that is the drama's forum/page not your artist, go there instead. Like since the story is gonna have changes just make the 2nd ML the ML, and just make it as though HMH was just guest starring for a couple of episodes and make his character die. So he won't be in this drama for much longer. Maybe then his fans will shut up.
YERENICA is an account that is obsessively a fan of HMH. Like one of those delulu fans. And this account hates Esther and would add blurry photos of Esther in the Chang Sheng Gu account.
I never realized Esther has such obsessive haters. It's honestly heartbreaking to see how much unnecessary hate…
HMH fans lasered her eyes when she was getting off to work, thank God she closed her eyes and pulled up the car window. I really want to see the two collab but his fans are too much. It's changing my opinion of him 😬 in a bad way.
Recently, I see youku and tencent post about our Esther . Maybe There are projects she will collab with these…
there is an event she will attend and will be livestreamed in Youku I think and her next drama after Love in the Shell will be under Tencent (most likely)
I have a special respect for everyone who admires Esther. There's just something about her that makes people stay.I'm…
The first drama I watched her in was Love between fairy and devil, I was still a casual watcher at that time, but I still watched her works like My Journey to you and Love game in eastern fantasy. But what really won me over was when I watched Chinese Restaurant S8, she was so admirable in her work ethic, personality, and how down-to-earth she was. I also found her interviews, where she shares her words of wisdom and principles, got me really looking up to her. I really like her perspective on life and her mindset on self-love.
Plus when she got cyberbullied last year, it made me very protective of her and was in awe of her resilience.
I've never supported anyone to this degree, so though I may have a reason for being fan, I can't fully describe what it is about her that made me such a loyal fan. So maybe like you, indeed sometimes, someone just finds a place in your heart without you even realizing why.
http://xhslink.com/o/5ZE47IrAPFr
Plus when she got cyberbullied last year, it made me very protective of her and was in awe of her resilience.
I've never supported anyone to this degree, so though I may have a reason for being fan, I can't fully describe what it is about her that made me such a loyal fan. So maybe like you, indeed sometimes, someone just finds a place in your heart without you even realizing why.