Celebrity
On Road to Success • Jul 17, 2026
Title Road to Success
Does anyone know what job Lin Wanxing's parents have?
0 0
On Road to Success • Jul 17, 2026
Title Road to Success
I wonder...did Wang Fa's dad did a background check on Lin Wanxing?
1 2
Replying to U-chan U-chan • Jul 17, 2026
Title Road to Success
This is my favorite phrase "MDL isn't an airport, so you do not need to make an announcement of your departure"Listen…
agree, it's actually enjoyable seeing people leave comments about the episode they are currently on lol
2 0
Replying to v4runavv1 • Jul 16, 2026
Title Road to Success
I plead guilty, I have never liked Esther Yu, I’ve always thought her acting is a little pick me and boring,…
Lin Wanxing is supposed to be distanced and aloof or almost nonchalant in the beginning
5 0
On Road to Success • Jul 16, 2026
Title Road to Success
in ep. 23....this is too exciting lol, the goal keeper was the V.I.P!!! that guy carried the game! also very touching, kinda wanna cry lol
8 1
Replying to jinxinmu • Jul 16, 2026
Title Road to Success
I'm excited to watch Esther Yu again in a variety show and this time with the Road To Success drama casts ( she…
this friday
1 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 16, 2026
Person Esther Yu Spoiler
after reading love in the shell novel , I better looking forward to yunchu’s vengeance and the next project…
his scheduling is all over the place. Esther literally gets off work at 3am or 5am.
0 1
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 15, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
the director for this drama is weird and honestly disgusting, he just asked in the press conference whether Neo and Ai Mi developed real feelings for each other when filming...like she was 16-17 when they filmed, he is making it as if Neo is that type of person...i mean is he? https://youtube.com/shorts/J9aqx5h5wbc?si=iFhNuAFK7OyF9QHW
5 5
Replying to zhixin • Jul 15, 2026
Person Esther Yu
I don’t understand it at all
She changed hotels for her fans. Unlike the first hotel (which forced people to show a room card just to enter the studio/lobby area), the new hotel has easier access, so fans can wait to see her and take photos for free without being forced to pay for a room. If some superfans do travel from far away and need a place to sleep, the hotels in that area are much more affordable than the expensive first option.
6 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 15, 2026
Person Esther Yu Spoiler
after reading love in the shell novel , I better looking forward to yunchu’s vengeance and the next project…
the way the novel was translated at least in the site where i read it, it seems that the male leads are just eyeing her for her body. like Rong Chenzi literally has a foot fetish or something
0 4
On Esther Yu • Jul 15, 2026
Person Esther Yu
omg I'm so touched 🥲 A fan posted in RedNote: "Yu Shuxin, I'll love you forever!! Just now, my taxi driver asked if I'd seen Yu Shuxin. He said fans of Yu Shuxin are so lucky! She put on a "fashion show" over 200 meters long, and she even greeted the fans. He also said the production crew had initially booked the Xi Shang Hotel, but Yu Shuxin disagreed because they check room cards to see who's coming in and out of the studio, and it costs around 200-300 yuan a night, and even 500 yuan isn't enough to book during holidays. Plus, most of her fans are young girls, some of whom might not have their own income and are using their parents' money. Shuxin felt sorry for her fans, so she changed it to the Meng Yi Hotel. The driver said everyone who drives around here knows about it. Yu Shuxin, you love us so much!"
6 3
Replying to hikari • Jul 15, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
He got sick, his vocal cord problem relapsed. He started it but couldn't finish it.
ohhh i see
1 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 15, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
is Neo dubbed here? why?
1 2
bg_i6o2 • Jul 15, 2026
Review Key to the Phoenix Heart
wait Dai Luwa was considered for the FL??? they should've casted her
2 1
Replying to little_orchid • Jul 15, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I know right!!!! finally found someone who is reading the novel ,i finished it last week and damn , there's a…
which chapter or ep?
0 1
Replying to zhixin • Jul 15, 2026
Person Esther Yu
after reading love in the shell novel , I better looking forward to yunchu’s vengeance and the next project…
😂🫠🫠🫠🫠
0 6
Replying to ClG • Jul 15, 2026
Person Esther Yu
from a recent interview from Viki she said she wants to do suspense films and republican era... someone give her…
http://xhslink.com/o/9wXuoMAV2dS just some references for Esther in Republican Era
1 0
On Road to Success • Jul 14, 2026
Title Road to Success
i should've waited till friday 😬😭
0 0
Replying to little_orchid • Jul 14, 2026
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
I know right!!!! finally found someone who is reading the novel ,i finished it last week and damn , there's a…
i hate to say it but i told you so 🥲. did you finish it?
0 3
Replying to jinxinmu • Jul 14, 2026
Title Road to Success
When will it air in iQiyi International app? Did all the 11 High School football team boys joined the iQiyi variety…
no like 7-8 members maybe even less
0 0
