News
On Perfect 10 Liners • Mar 24, 2026
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I was expecting this to be good, judging by the rating, but it's a very average thai romcom... I was super bored through the whole thing
4 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Nov 26, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
I agree! The rating is too low whereas other series that in my opinion ar3 bad have stupidly high ratings.
Waiting for it to finish then will definitely give it a try! Thank you for these comments
2 1
Replying to Reg • Dec 21, 2024
Title Smells Like Green Spirit
I’ve shared all my thoughts in the review, but one thing I want to say is that this is the best drama I’ve…
I cannot believe I waited 10 years to see it come to life 😭
0 0
On Zorzo Chonchaya Akkarakijwattanakul • May 19, 2021
Person Zorzo Chonchaya Akkarakijwattanakul
I want her to step on me
6 0
On Like in the Movies • Feb 11, 2021
Title Like in the Movies
Based on the reviews I was so damn excited for this, saved it up for a "me" day, but I couldn't even finish it. The story is too fast paced, little build up to the relationships and the older sister made me cringe. Idk it could have been done so much better and still probably not be a masterpiece for me. Please help me understand the hype... Boy, I am so disappointed....
3 5
