Editorials
Lively Persimmon • Jul 12, 2018
Article List of Syndromes and Diseases K-Dramas Can Give You
Love the article tge true magic k drama fan would be
3 0
CamilaNicole • Jul 12, 2018
Article 4 Lakorns To Watch If You Like Some Action With Your Romance!
I dont know where to watch i wanna watch it
0 0
nevermind • Jul 12, 2018
Article KDramas 101: How to Create Engaging Characters
Yes i love the summary Of these
2 0
Replying to Karen Deeria • Jul 2, 2018
Title Game Sanaeha Spoiler
Its staring june 25
Im watching wit special in sub up
0 0
On Game Sanaeha • Jul 2, 2018
Title Game Sanaeha
Its staring june 25
1 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Jul 1, 2018
Title I'm Not a Robot
I rewatching 3 times wirh my fiancee but i had no idea till now who is. Madam x
1 0
kxrxi00 • Jun 28, 2018
Article Currently Watching: What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
I love the drama hmm the plot. And story
1 0
On The Crown Princess • Jun 23, 2018
Title The Crown Princess
Where are we going too watch the crown princess
0 0
L0V3E • Jun 23, 2018
Article What Takes the Reality Out of Korean Dramas?
Yea completwly agree with that
1 0
kailin • Jun 23, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Wok of Love
I love these drama
1 0
cnguyen1031 • Jun 23, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Legend of Fu Yao
I love the historical drama
2 0
Badass Bunny • Jun 23, 2018
Article WATCH it or DROP it : Come And Hug Me
Watch it
1 0
Ceki • Jun 14, 2018
Article Summer 2018 Dramas Preview: What's Hot In Dramaland?
Oh i love the shows here
1 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Jun 11, 2018
Article Ask MDL: And Now For Something Different
I would love to see many korean drama and tagalog drama as well japanese an asian drama asvwell
1 0
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Jun 7, 2018
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
First episode was good
3 0
neo • Jun 6, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Lawless Attorney
Yes i watch it but i stop. It because I get hooked I waiting to finish it so watch whole
3 0
On Secret Queen Makers • Jun 5, 2018
Title Secret Queen Makers
Lotte webdrama are cute
1 0
On Are You Human? • Jun 5, 2018
Title Are You Human?
This it
0 0
Kairi of the Sky • Jun 3, 2018
Article Jo Seung Woo: Little Mr Sunshine
I love it ..d.
1 0
HappySqueak • Jun 1, 2018
Article When Your Life Becomes a Legit K-Drama: Fan Dating Confession
That me when we are dating
0 0
