Editorials
Ambitious_96 • May 29, 2018
Article 3 Unpopular Dramas That I Liked
I love all of these
0 0
Fumi • May 26, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Suits
I really love suits korea but my comment was they should go with exact cases in the american suits which witch would diffrent. And hard to compare with the original was good and the remake give their own version of suits They way i loved ...
1 0
bamboo_jade • May 24, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Something in the Rain
I love your review
1 0
Ceki • May 24, 2018
Article 30 Most Anticipated Asian Films of 2018
Oh i love the movies
0 0
Ceki • May 19, 2018
Article 30 Most Anticipated Asian Films of 2018
I will like to see burning Starting yoo ah in steven yeun
3 0
Ankita • May 18, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Rich Family's Son
I love these drama i never though we been last. Forever
1 0
Hayleyshy • May 18, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Mistress
Omg. I need these next episode next
2 0
Ceki • May 17, 2018
Article Actor Lee Seo Won Removed From the Cast of "About Time" For Sexual Harassment!
Oh my god. He lost his carrier
1 0
On The Crown Princess • May 16, 2018
Title The Crown Princess
Where watch thai lakorn
0 0
Gyabo • May 15, 2018
Article Women in K-Dramas and Movies (Part 1)
I love the article
0 0
Gyabo • May 15, 2018
Article Women in K-Dramas and Movies (Part 2)
Old maid Or evil mother in law
0 0
On Lawless Lawyer • May 15, 2018
Title Lawless Lawyer
I watch with raw can. These drama as a kickass cast and i tv series
1 0
Irusu • May 14, 2018
Article My favorite OSTs of 2018 so far
I love the grand prince ost And all article here
0 0
Replying to Kanha • May 11, 2018
Title Grand Prince Spoiler
Is it a happy ending?Who does she end up with?
Lee kang die. 10 months. Ago the young prince become older and and hwi and ja hyum life happy ever after na gyeom visir lee kang tomb cried The ending is happy
1 0
Andre • May 10, 2018
Article A Stalkers Guide: Lee Ji Eun (IU)
I really love her as singer an as actress
3 0
nevermind • May 10, 2018
Article Indoctrination and Realism of "Save Me"
These save me is actually happen in old philppness before modern philppness
0 0
Elle • May 8, 2018
Article Currently Watching: The Great Seducer
What rating these episode
0 0
Elle • May 8, 2018
Article Five Favourite Roles of Park Hae Jin
Oh my god i love all of them
1 0
On Grand Prince • May 8, 2018
Title Grand Prince
Hmm I love the begining till end i love the main cast they should reel to real .. JSW really delivers his acting flawess.. I love him for that he trully Can to main role and villian i love yoon shi hoon from the start The is korean drama the baker king Ji se yeon was improve a lot From start im watching doctor stranger .. And Flower prison hmm ryu hyo young. Is good too i love her First time too see her history drama ... an all actors are great the ost is soo good my rating. Is 10 acting 10 story 9.5 rewatch value 8.5
2 0
ReikabLeu • May 7, 2018
Article Five Japanese Actors and Actresses with Filipino Heritage
I never realize that a filipino blood
0 0
