Celebrity
Replying to strikejet • Apr 27, 2022
List Best introduction of Dramas Korean
I think Flower of evil got better after 2 episodes. You can even see it in ratings. Compared to the success and…
Sorry, I didn't specify what it would be in other words introduction. Example ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnge1uTSlj8
0 1
Replying to Pss • Dec 9, 2021
List BEST DRAMAS OF THE SECOND HALF OF 2021
where is Vincenzo? it also aired in 2021.
Because Vicenzo doesn't get to be a sophomore drama, except that I will make an exception for all the 2021 dramas.
1 0
Replying to burhaa aadmi • Dec 8, 2021
List BEST DRAMAS OF THE SECOND HALF OF 2021
How did a 2016 Drama get added to the list - that's "not ok" :D
I'm Withdrawing! Thanks for the warning:)
0 0
Replying to Estelll • Nov 11, 2021
List BEST DRAMAS OF THE SECOND HALF OF 2021
Is this only for Korean? Just asking to confirm/clarify before I add any, thanks!
No, you can add from other countries as well. Sorry I forgot to add this in the description :)
2 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Sep 10, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Time too say Goodbye, THE PENTHOUSE :(
1 0
sami • Sep 1, 2021
Review Crush Spoiler
Concordo, e o plot da morte da amiga dela foi pouco explorado.
1 0
Replying to KarinaDrama • Aug 16, 2021
List VOTE FOR THE DRAMAS WITH THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST
Replying to deleted comment
If you have any drama that you watched and liked the plot twist you can add it to the list. :)
1 0
Replying to Bingeul bingeul • May 2, 2021
List #THE BEST NEW ACTRESS
Penthouse casts- Kim Hyun Soo, Jin Ji Hee and Choi Ye Bin are the best!!
I agree!
1 0
Replying to Cody • Jan 13, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
I think the dog died some time after Bae Ro Na takes it.
min seol a was fighting so hard for him, before she died :(
0 0
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Jan 11, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
What happened to the min seol a sweetie / dog?
0 2
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Jan 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
Did Soo-ryun really die? I think not, because the second season would not be the same without it
0 1
On Replay: The Moment When It Starts Again • Dec 4, 2020
Title Replay: The Moment When It Starts Again
Will there only be 1 episode?
0 0
On Love Revolution • Nov 19, 2020
Title Love Revolution
will the drama writer wait for the webtoon to end to make an equal ending or will he make the ending according to what he wants?
1 0
On Homemade Love Story • Nov 19, 2020
Title Homemade Love Story
Will there be chances for Junha and HaeDeun, because I already ship =)
2 0
Replying to Love Revolution • Nov 17, 2020
Title Love Revolution
Replying to deleted comment
I hope the screenwriter thinks so =)
0 0
On Love Revolution • Nov 10, 2020
Title Love Revolution
Is Minji now the main role ?
0 1
On Love Revolution • Nov 10, 2020
Title Love Revolution
I think if the screenwriter were to follow the webtoon and put kyungwoo liking the jarim, he would have been giving indications since the beginning of the drama even with small details. And I don't think kyungwoo would be cool after so much helping gong joo young to keep the jar and start to nurture feelings for his best friend's girlfriend.
2 4