Details

  • Last Online: 25 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 25, 2021
Replying to Call me Daddy • Aug 19, 2025
Post series depression, idk why I couldn't move on from this series? Idk how many of you are feeling like this?…
me too lol.. i feel so empty
0 0
Replying to Precious • Aug 19, 2025
I can accept any criticism but if someone says RL is OVERRATED this is how I look- πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ because most of…
exactly! i didn't know any one of the cast. not one of them.
i'm glad at least now i know.. cuz they are so frkng talented. they deserve the fame.
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Aug 19, 2025
I am having a hard time coping without revenged love but today I decided to try watching something else,all BL…
exactly my point. i mean, i can't move on. universe won't let me.
and i don't want to πŸ˜‚
0 0
Replying to RiceCooker Chan • Aug 19, 2025
whelp.. Imma be honest.. didn't think I could finish this dumpster fire but mama didn't raise no quitter lol!!!…
trigger warnings should've been there. true.
but other than that, i enjoyed the show. it's definitely not for everyone.
none of the characters are green flags. they all have their own toxic sides.. except for the doctor ig.
0 2
On Revenged Love • Aug 19, 2025
anyone moved on yet? i can't seem to do it. i keep rewatching this.
i miss them so much πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
11 2
Replying to sunshine • Aug 17, 2025
Title Wooju Bakery
im afraid never.. 😭 its been left like this since 2023,so it has been cancelled
😭😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to dalie • Aug 17, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
hello I'm back with comparison spoilers between novel and drama ep2,- like i said before the entire peem and khem…
omg! my stupid brain couldn't see phawat and khemika are their past lives!
thank you so much! i almost lost my sanity thinking i had to wait till next week for the new ep
2 0
On Secret Lover • Aug 13, 2025
Title Secret Lover
i'm on ep 2. never thought i'd say this watching a bl but stop kissing. what the hell! where's the story? where r emotions?
or am i too quick to judge?
Edit: ok.. i love it now.. btw who tf is gonna show up next week? i hv a feeling i'm not gonna like whoever that is
7 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 12, 2025
i literally cried watching past scenes at the end.. it was such a emotional roller-coaster.
so beautifully executed.
thank you all for this beautiful masterpiece...
i'll miss this series for a long time ❀️
4 0
Replying to Queen • Aug 10, 2025
You guys might watch Khemjira too . The first episode was out .
oh yh i watched too.. that's super duper great right?
2 1
Replying to Gian • Aug 10, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy Spoiler
he's Thap's ex-boyfriend
OMG!! rly? wooow!
0 0
On Khemjira • Aug 10, 2025
Title Khemjira
I'm officially regretting watching this before it all eps are out
12 0
Replying to nama2sama • Aug 9, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Perfect cast , perfect chemistry , perfect plot
just the worst schedule! what do you mean i hv to wait for a frkng week for the next ep
8 0
Replying to Bi_Myself • Aug 9, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
I just know that he's pregnant.
not yet. it doesn't happen until after he knows yong is not an omega.
and last ep, the thing for him to be pregnant didn't happen. yong just use targeted pheromones causing sheng's incident in the meeting
9 0
Replying to melissa04 • Aug 9, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
So I will start the series soon when we are ep 8/9. But I saw clips of this Chang Yu guy and he is giving we bad…
good
5 0