K-Drama Replying to razeus • Nov 6, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
she was pretty badass in the manhwa I don't know why they made her like this tho...
I agree with you. am kinda disappointed too. I hope they don't change it for the worse from the webtoon
0 0
Replying to bluemagicalgirl • Nov 6, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Did anyone here read the webtoon? I wanna ask something
yes, I read both the web novel and webtoon. what is your question.
0 0
Replying to Kcrazy85 • May 12, 2022
Article To Rewatch or Not To Rewatch: The Pros and Cons
I completely agree with you. I have watched strong woman do bong song so many times but I hardly skip any scenes…
The warehouse fight scene
0 0
Replying to dreamingAway • May 9, 2022
Article To Rewatch or Not To Rewatch: The Pros and Cons
I often skipwatch the second time, meaning I only rewatch the funniest, the cutest, the most wholesome, scenes…
I completely agree with you. I have watched strong woman do bong song so many times but I hardly skip any scenes when I watch it
0 3